The Refuge President's Cup (PGA 2K21 PS4)

Ok, tough to lose our Young Hitter before the events even starts but I have no doubt @xthrubyx will step up to the challenge. We still got this!

Lucky for you he is also a Young Hitter!

On Xbox, with a completely different controller, but I’ll practice up. Hahahaha.

The excuses are starting already…

I just scheduled a tattoo appointment for my Team Europe back piece. There are no excuses here, only victory.

5 Likes

How am I not involved in this? The process for selecting teams feels like it’s run by the PGA…

1 Like

(it was the first 16 people who responded)

No extended timeline for people in the Twin Cities area? I feel like we should get a waiver.

In all seriousness…I need a USA roster spot in the next iteration of this. Blind patriotism is a fun past time in any sporting event

What an honour to be selected. Hopefully I’ll go better on debut than fellow Nuneaton man Andy Sullivan.

1 Like

ROUND 1 MATCHES ARE SET: Please reach out to your groups to set up time to play.

We might have to select Round 2 matches before Round 1 is complete unless everyone is able to get these in within the next 2-3 days. Honestly the timing of getting everything complete can be moved around based on people’s schedules so we will play it by ear.

4 Likes

All you cutie pies on USA are going down.

(Why are almost all of my favorite Refugees now my enemies?!)

Some people are saying that the Team Europe captain @TheMassHacker put himself with the best player on his team to hide his own weaknesses. Makes ya think…

Others are saying he forgot he was a playing captain until he saw @Jbors put himself in the lineup. But, honestly, let the media talk…

Others are saying best friends stick together and, clearly, Mass and I are best friends.

1 Like

Headline: TEAM EUROPE CAPTAIN ALOOF, CONTINENT BEGINS TO QUESTION IF HE IS FIT FOR THE JOB

Was this headline in the Onion?

@xthrubyx, Will the Ryder Cup have an adverse effect on the Refuge Rats, or vice versa?

Great question, MrCutHook.

While the timing of the Ryder Cup coinciding with the beginning of the Rats postseason run isn’t ideal, I have the utmost confidence in @Fugaizi, @TheMassHacker and @RobertHunter and their abilities to put aside Ryder Cup turmoil for the good of the Rats.

Can I put it aside? That remains to be seen.

5 Likes

I don’t see any problems

1 Like