The Refuge Feedback Thread

System issue. Has happened to a bunch of people. Cleared them now, sorry for the inconvenience

3 Likes

kermitsippingteaspikedwithbourbon.gif

my 422 error either means i’m banned from posting gifs or posting too fast…things move slow in the once in about an hour world in front of the paywall.

6 Likes

i see the post limits debate finally got settled

17 Likes

lmao :joy::joy: :rofl::rofl: :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I believe my past posting history will prove that I am plenty dumb and won’t require an additional test to confirm.

(still outside the paywall, btw. don’t want to DM all 11 mods at once so I hope this won’t cause too much disturbance by doing it here)

3 Likes

If a dense comment falls out of the nest and everyone is there to be butthurt, does it make a sound? :thinking:

4 Likes

Only if the comment is Steve.

3 Likes

the dwellers outside the paywall can’t DM so this is the logical discussion thread? or no?

2 Likes

You have to declare you’re applying for asylum when you reach the paywall, and your case will be taken up by a mod, if any are currently on staff, in the order they are received. Please make sure you have all of your paperwork in order or you will be sent to the back of the line.

6 Likes

Did non-Nest members just lose most of the topics outside events and roll calls? Wandered back in and poof, gone!

4 Likes

Is this what they see?

5 Likes

Hi. This pinned post should explain the changes. Reach out with questions.

1 Like

Also this:

1 Like

Please use this thread! Our Rules & Standards are set, so no need to discuss those, but anything else, by all means…

1 Like

Can someone tell me if non nesters receive DMs? I’m working on a funko for a non nester and I don’t know how to contact them.

This gif, in response to that post, with your tagline being “OBEY” is hilarious.

1 Like

Watching posts disappear left and right all around it was apropos

I really must have missed the action.

Anyone get the banhammer?

1 Like

I almost did.

Fo reel?