The Refuge Feedback Thread

Is there a used club thread? Where people can sell older clubs?

Jesus christ. I went light mode on accident on my work PC because I wasn’t logged in and I almost deleted my account.

1 Like

Like how old?

1 Like

I am looking for a new putter. Preferably a Odyssey. Around $100 or less. Up to 7 years old.

Going from mostly dark mode websites and apps, and coming across a site that doesn’t allow it is like walking out of a strip after an all night bender.

1 Like

Oh. Then you want the Silk Road 2.0.

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/silk-road-2-0-new-rules-read-the-top-post/33537?u=xthrubyx

Fix the damn extreme load problem. It is insufferable to try to navigate this website on a daily basis when you get booted every few minutes. It has been happening for months anytime there is more than a few people concentrated in one thread. Just fix it.

1 Like

@McSchvantz - I’m having an issue where I can’t quote posts anymore. Not working on mobile or desktop.

Any idea if this is a Discourse issue or a me issue?

2 Likes

Same issue, but sometimes I can quote if I only highlight a word or two of the post. Frustrating.

Oh I see that now, it seems to just happen when trying to quote a picture. It doesn’t seem to be an issue when quoting words.

Pls help @McSchvantz

Also seems to happen when you’re trying to quote a section that contains an @username or bold/italic text.

4 Likes

Yeah, something’s up.

1 Like

What platform are you guis using? I’m having a similar issue on Android.

Chrome & Safari

1 Like

(No wonder @anon3021505 is always running short on likes)

2 Likes

I was just confirming that that’s my set up, you fuckin’ goof. Hahahaha. Relax over there!

2 Likes

I’m nothing without the ability to quote posts. It’s the only way I’m funny enough to get likes

3 Likes

Dumb refugee quote—> witty GIF—> sit back and harvest likes

Winning formula every time.

8 Likes

Or just post in a thread that @anon3021505 is participating in:

6 Likes

This is for the people who liked his post as well. Savages.

11 Likes