The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club

Aiken is known for horse racing, polo and steeplechase.

@Bullseye - time to break out the Dead Horse Logo!!!

4 Likes

Your show, buddy. As you wish.

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to discuss Hoobastank tattoosā€¦Iā€™m not.

1 Like

MAY is SO GOOD.

Detroit.
Aiken.
PLAYERS!!!

The municipality of Aiken was incorporated on December 19, 1835. The community formed around the terminus of the South Carolina Canal and Railroad Company, a rail line from Charleston to the Savannah River, and was named for William Aiken the railroadā€™s first president"

Railroad runs along the 1st hole and according to the Bryan Brothers putts break towards the RR tracks.

So maybe there is a theme there.

1 Like

Damn Laz. Qualify for the NIT and upgrade to a fancy headshot. I hear ya.

2 Likes

Iā€™m Aiken for Refuge Golf.

5 Likes

Yes. Thinking something Rail themed with possibility of horses as well but didnā€™t want to duplicate Andyā€™s ā€œthoroughbredā€

Could whoever is scheduling any and all future Refuge events please consult me on my personal calendar availability.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Iā€™m legit laughing out loud at your username. Well done sir.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a little offended youā€™ve never noticed it before. I have been known to be around these Refuge streets a bit. But Iā€™m never one to turn down a compliment.

3 Likes

UM ROCK SPRING

I may have to go all in on this after how much fun The Duel at the Alamo was. Iā€™ll throw my name on the list!

2 Likes

Also has a fantastic steeplechase for any of you that like horse racing, which will be about a month before this event. But a great time, and was substantially less sloppy than the Carolina Cup in Camden, you be the judge if that is a good or a bad thing.

1 Like

Since Aiken is in SC, home of the ā€˜Cocks, any horse logo should have a massive one

4 Likes

We could riff on the Sanderson trophy andā€¦

1 Like

This has the makings of being a much more penetrating logo than used for the Colorado meet-up

Going to be hard pressed for this Clemson guy to wrap my hand I mean head around a chicken logo.

Iā€™ll reach out to @Bullseye soon.

Thanks all

1 Like

Do whatever you want. Itā€™s your dinner. Donā€™t let the guests or the mob that is the Refuge tell you what to serve.

3 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Daveā€™s friends really showing their stripes early!

3 Likes