The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club

Excited for this honor. I’ll be giving everyone air fives cause I’m a germaphobe but still excited to see all you dummies.

6 Likes

New Column on the sheet so I can get a head count of those inside the cut’s status. please take the time to give me a go, no go, maybe. Maybe is cool just need a general guess at this point.

@Lazstradamus @tigergolftraveler @abefroman @tedscott @Hitchings21 @Chen @Novo @anon29849602 @6thFairway @CSquared07

4 Likes

@drv4show @Double_Bogey_Dave @Taffy @billythekid and your plus one. @rkris @Deven75 @Myersisabitch @charlestondawg @ShaftLeanSupreme

@raleighdawg @mearley44 @leric90 @jasona93 @jtshelley42 @FUwolfpacker @SDYarboroughJr @Are_you_double_D @JamesHCard @anon24718094

2 Likes

@RonniepND @Fluff @Vaughanw22 @Zocco @clark827 @gatorz7888 @kes2506 @Swing_hard_and_hope @pe2 @Brianmazhari

1 Like

@Chums @almostscratchonce @CinderellaStory @mmckenney

1 Like

Great choice of date.

IN.

2 Likes

works for me.

Putting you up in the good side of the cut. I’ll be asking for another confirmation closer to time.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for all your work putting this together @LukeBoatright. Should be a great weekend!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m in a holding pattern for a few days. We have family plans set for that weekend, believe it or not…

1 Like

Plenty of time to change those plans…

We have secured the course for the entire day. It’ll just be us yahoos. With that being said I have updated the sheet to a 60 player cap.

At the advice of my counsel I’m going to hold off and do one major update cost/times/format/logo/merch/charity component at one time. This may take a while to come together but we’re 3.5 months out. My goal is to have this all out with 2 months notice.

15 Likes

That’s awesome Luke! Looking forward to all of it! Thanks for organizing it!

1 Like

I am in for now, but this could change as the date gets closer. We are having our second baby in early August so I will just have to see how things are going as its gets close so I could sneak away for a day or two. If I can, it will most likely be my first round back which would be an honor to share it with you guys in this event!

2 Likes

@cltgamecock @Paden

You’re both now safely inside the cut line. Please update the google sheet as to your status for 10/3

1 Like

Flight is booked, LFG!

4 Likes

@BushwoodCaddie you’re inside the cut line. Please update the google sheet as your status for 10/3

2 Likes