The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club 2.0 10/22/22 Pairings are live

Truly hate to see it.

2 Likes

We should probably go ahead and reserve that. Sounds :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

That guest spot open Friday? I’m playing with @dmmcgaha in Greenwood Friday and thinking I may just head to Aiken after rather than return to Greenville. Just need a pillow under my head and shower in the mor ing so was planning roach motel but if you got Airbnb setup or something would rather keep the $$ in the family!

1 Like

Love to play again. Looks filled up. Jim

3 Likes

I’d love to play again. I had a blast last time.

1 Like

Put your name on the google sheet!

1 Like

Great news everyone.

@Paden was able to secure a block of tee times Friday and Sunday at Forest Hills in Augusta.

For those looking for additional playing opportunities we’ll have sign up information when we get closer to the date!

28 Likes

Just saw this lands on UGA’s bye week. Signed up for the lottery, watching this space.

4 Likes

To be mindful of everyone’s scheduling I will be doing the lottery for attendees on 4/30/22. Sign up on the interest sheet in the first post to be entered.

6 Likes

If you’re logo savvy please reach out. I’d love to get working on that early.

We heading to the alley after the round?

1 Like

Absolutely

1 Like

Any chance your close friend will be attending this event?

3 Likes

I am hoping you’re selected in the lottery, yes.

4 Likes

“Lottery” or lottery?

Who could say?

2 Likes

My mistake, I should have been more specific. Is your close personal friend coming?

2 Likes

165D48ED-34D8-44EC-B48A-665A40A82B48
The rumbling of this event have made their down to South Flo
Will be adding my name asap

7 Likes

@LukeBoatright how about an event at The Chalk Mine as part of the weekend? Is it open?

1 Like

I’m working on it.

4 Likes