The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club 2.0 10/22/22 Pairings are live

We are all good but sun hats would be the biggest help to our charity efforts!

The ordering for the rocks glasses will stay open a little bit longer as the company’s turnaround time is quite quick

1 Like

Protect your skin AND help our junior golfers. love to see that

Andddd you’ll look good. The sun hats are the true triple threat. Safety, Vanity, Charity

I put your name back on the alt list. Give me until next week but my assumption is you are in.

1 Like

@Kerry @bpaul1166 @cliftonmckinney @jcsouth @tylernichols91 @Fore20 @dbart

Guis. Need to know your status. If you are in send a deposit. Reach out to me with questions.

1 Like

4 Likes

Weant where?

6 Likes

Weant back across the ocean, abandoning his new found citizenry, never to return

3 Likes

3 Likes

Some big surprises here … @tylernichols91 and @Fore20 not being 100% committed.

Even bigger surprise @Very.chipper not being tagged.

1 Like

@tylernichols91 is very committed. This is for his +1.

Mr. @Fore20 just got in.

Biggest surprise of the century for @Very.chipper for sure.

2 Likes

ahhh all that makes more sense. So what’s the deal with @Very.chipper is he really going to show or has he already let us know he won’t be attending?

Don’t you have some packing to do

1 Like

I appreciate your worry… Now buy a visor. It’s for the kids

I am now, but I’m also not going to be a part of The Rail this year so it doesn’t feel right getting one.

However, if you need to hit a minimum and it’ll benefit the charity, just let me know.

1 Like

Harry hates kids.

4 Likes

Yeah we know you got a competing event happening and probably will have a sweet logo by @Bullseye

3 Likes

Shirt update. I will be looking at some samples next week. So the shirt order will be extended. Will post pics when I get them.

I have 31 visors… my wife will kill me, I also seem to only wear my MP’s one. But like @holeout said if we need to order one for minimums or the kids I guess sign me up.

2 Likes

Love kids. Hate bearded dragons

2 Likes