1 Like

Will we see @jgolf1 rock THE hat?

Almost as good as the GFORE hatsā€¦

6 Likes

Might be this oneā€¦

2 Likes

Orā€¦

5 Likes

(Also, I donā€™t do college football trash talk as an Ohio State fan. We are a terrible fan base with a great football team and Urban is/was a scumbag)

3 Likes

@Stephen youā€™re in! Tallest man in golf.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry- Iā€™ll take most of the heat as I have the State of South Carolina, Ohio State license plate, we can hopefully stream the Iowa game!

3 Likes

You arenā€™t wrong about the date, but you are wrong if you think anyone outside a 2 hr drive of Columbia considers ā€œU of SCā€ to be USC. There is only one USC and it isnā€™t where Spurrier coached.

@jgolf1 Technically I think I am now? Also my dad played at Iowa so I have a soft spot for them despite watching the offense being the equivalent of drinking a gallon of bleach each year.

1 Like

Awesome, looking forward to all the four putts.

1 Like

Appreciate the clarification

3 Likes

The logo has been finalized and ladies and gents.

Its a killer.

17 Likes

Did somebody say Chalkmine?

13 Likes

11 Likes

There was a soft opening today for the new facility for the USCA golf program and First Tee of Aiken. Iā€™ve walked it a handful of times since playing it for the first time in December, and itā€™s so cool to see how much progress is still being made. Jim McNair is always working on making his courses better, so Iā€™m excited to see what more he has planned for the Chalk Mine.

15 Likes

When I saw him a few weeks ago he was talking about how he was wanting to get the greens faster.

Looks great!

3 Likes

Any chance for some preview play for a group or 80-ish guis on a random Friday in October?

2 Likes

Working on it.

6 Likes

Will you offer international shipping/deliver it yourself?

With bells on. And nothing else.

4 Likes

I was most surprised by the greens when I played it in December. He had just finished it, and they were so pure! He said yesterday heā€™s building a new tee box on the first hole so it can play up to 140 yards with the pin all the way back.

The driveway and such is under construction right now. There will be parking for the USCA team by their driving range tee, and by the First Tee building will be a bus loop, more parking, etc.