The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club 2.0 10/22/22 Pairings are live

again

Was really hoping I would be able to play but my Wife’s due date is now Oct 19th so I have to bow out. I will make an effort to come see everyone coming to play Forest hills but I will be passing off the hosting duties to @frederickIV in my absence.

16 Likes

Congrats on the new addition. Being honest, I’m bummed not to be able to tee it up with you.

1 Like

AYYYEE congrats my man. See you soon either way.

1 Like

Hate to hear that but a big congrats!

1 Like

Sorry to miss you, amigo. Congrats on the sex!

6 Likes

Pretty excited to play Aiken GC for the first time today. If a single wants to hop in for an afternoon loop, feel free to join.

4 Likes

Paid in full @LukeBoatright

So pumped!!

1 Like

REMINDER LAST CALL FOR T SHIRTS IS TONIGHT

We appreciate everyone putting in their orders for hats, t shirts, and rocks glasses - all of the proceeds will be helping our great charity. Luke will be sending in the final counts to the t shirt company tomorrow so please be sure to check the merch tab of the document (linked below) and verify that your order is correct for T shirts.

Really pumped for this event and look forward to seeing everyone in a month.

2 Likes

Is the T-Shirt price set yet, or dependent upon order volume?

$30

1 Like

Just sent the rest of my payment. Looking forward to it

3 Likes

30 days, to the hour.

6 Likes

So many good ones. Let’s go!

3 Likes

probably a good time to let my wife know I am going to have 5-12 internet friends staying at the house.

12 Likes

Oct 1-2 Sweetens, Oct 13-16 Michigan, Oct 17-18 Ohio for work, Oct 20-23 Aiken, Oct 28-31 Miami. Anybody want to stop by Indiana and rake leaves for some pocket money next month? Also mow? And maybe close some commercial mortgages?

8 Likes

Do you need someone to pick up the divorce papers too?

4 Likes

1 Like

NEVER REST, EVER

Been there, done that, 10/10 would repeat.

7 Likes