The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club 2.0 10/22/22 Pairings are live

All,

We are back baby! So save the date!

The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club 2.0!

We will have the course all day Saturday October 22, 2022.

We will be targeting 70-80 Players for the event. Because of this I have created an interest form for you to fill out. Late spring/early Summer we will do the official sign ups and if needed drawing of participants. To reserve your spot monies will be due within 2 weeks of selection. I am imagining we will have a wait list. If for some reason you end up not being able to attend and if your spot is filled you will be issued a refund.

Cost: Targeting $150

Event: 36 holes of golf on Saturday, Friday and Sunday rounds around the area. I am hopeful to offer a Friday afternoon/evening option at the First Tee of Aiken/USC-Aiken par 3 course “The Chalk Mine”.

Fried Egg write up on the course.

30 Likes

People will be totally caught off guard not expecting golf news.

5 Likes

some news truly is breaking.

1 Like

I’ve got my eye on you @Very.chipper

9 Likes

I’ll start looking for breakfast spots

6 Likes

I’m shocked you didn’t already have 2-3 picked out

I have a few in mind but we need to take a look at their coffee options

1 Like

Gosh and I need to start looking at lodging!

So many possibilities … Airbnb, hotel rooms orrrrr a quaint suite at The Wilcox together?

2 Likes

Why?

2 Likes

This might end up being the beginning of an epic golf trip - start at The Rail & end at the NIT. Glorious.

9 Likes

Don’t start this here… The Rail is a celebration of close friendship between @LukeBoatright and one of his oldest pals.

If you want to talk about biscuits feel free to come to BRyan Park on Feb 26th!

2 Likes

fun fact. I preordered 55 cajun filet biscuits from the one on whiskey for the first rail and show up and they thought it was a joke…but they did actually have them ready in a somewhat timely manner.

7 Likes

Had a delightful brunch in Aiken last weekend at Whiskey Alley. Birria Pork frittata. Just great little restaurant row

4 Likes

I am just glad you, @LukeBoatright, @Fluff, and maybe @JCO and @Tron can slum it with the rest of us at the public course with such a highly rated, private course so close by.

I assume Fluff will have already ransacked Palmetto’s pro shop by Saturday morning.

7 Likes

we (read me) all got very well lubricated there last time…good times.

2 Likes

Fuse across the Alley had a duck confit ramen too the night before. I might have hit all the good spots in a short time frame but I was impressed

1 Like

Party. Clarion.

Jk never again

2 Likes

I am in search of a sugar daddy or sugar mommy to help me attend this event as it unfortunately falls right before I’m going to go destroy my credit cards at Bandon Dunes and right after I’m going to make a terrible financial decision and try to force Olympic Prolific 2.

I also might need to hire an Au Pair for what appears to be the entire month of October so that my wife doesn’t murder me in my sleep.

5 Likes

On a positive note I found a really nice Christmas card wedged in the very back of my mailbox from your beautiful family yesterday … must have been there awhile.

See you in Aiken with a cat iron skillet.

3 Likes

I have to imagine you can duck race something…

The JScore Charity for Kids who like to golf!

5 Likes