The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club

You shut your mouth Naner!

I have a 45 hole minimum I gotta meet.

1 Like

Might need tear away pants for the change in temps

3 Likes

Quarter-zip weather rocks.

1 Like

I really need to step up my attire game. @gatorz7888 you got any hot scripting takes?

1 Like

Cardigan.

(Still waiting on a certain pair of pants to arrive but we have options)

(Update. Pants are in)

Things are moving quickly.

2 Likes

I never got the opportunity to properly showcase this cardigan in Charlotte (it was HOT)

7 Likes

HOT DAMN.

Complete MFing sentence.

4 Likes

Recon trip to Aiken this afternoon with @Paden. Nothing easy about this place. It ate my lunch. But it was a blast!

11 Likes

Love it!

I’ll now be making a point to hit after @Paden on the tee. Let him guide me around the course.

1 Like

Ya’ll will be excited for my saturday outfit then. Leaning real hard into Augusta vibes.

1 Like

He was my Sherpa today but it doesn’t help when I don’t hit it where he told me too

2 Likes

haven’t posted in a minute but would anyone like to match me for birds? thinking about pledging $2 per net birdie :slight_smile:

1 Like

T-shirts and Hats are all labeled.

If you haven’t paid for your Merch please do so ASAP. Must have payment to pick up Saturday morning.

2 Likes

Bryson level prep work being done.

Gotta control what you put in your body before these big events.

5 Likes

Dram of Hibiki tonight for me.

1 Like

Hole assignments are live on the pairings section of the google sheet.

5 Likes

Luke is on his shit.

Take notes fellas.

3 Likes

The funny thing is if my wife knew how organized I was with this she would faint from astonishment.

7 Likes

I know there is no Duel and it’s for NIT and it’s random draw afternoon pairs blah blah.

But I need some action.

Whoever gets the misfortune of getting pitted against this will be power couple better bring the heat.

3 Likes