The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club

I’m a lot easier on him than most since I was such a massive fan of his as a kid. Then surprise of all surprises when he gets hired during my freshman year there. So he probably could’ve burned down the stadium on his way out, and I would’ve conceded that some parts of it needed a bit of sprucing up anyway :joy:

1 Like

I had my shot at Mr.Damus. I missed.

2 Likes

Fine, but there should be some sort of “Spurrier Through the Ages” tribute

3 Likes

I mean I likely have all the scripting already.

4 Likes

HBC may be the best coach to interview (not named Leach) but I sat in SECCG too many times watching Alabama lose to Florida in the 90’s to be a big fan of his.

1 Like

Can we just have a meetup?

Who’s dueling? What merch will there be?

Now it’s sounding like there needs to be a Spurrier-themed prize :joy:

Working on Merch.

I’m already slated to whip @gatorz7888 in CLT so I’ll duel anyone. Especially if you have a shitty Mac and cheese take.

3 Likes

Merch for Event.

What do y’all want to see?

I was thinking something simple a NLU hat with the AGC logo too if I can get permission from club.

I’d like to keep it kinda easy unless someone wants to help with this area.

6 Likes

As a USC Alum I am happy to rock the UA High Crown Visor along with the matching HBC visor toss after my 3rd drive OB of the day

2 Likes

Pards!

1 Like

I love that simple hat idea. George Bryan does their merch and social media (or at least I think he still does), and I can’t imagine he wouldn’t be on board

Jorgè is my dude. Just have to run it by owner if that’s the route we go.

Nice!

That should be pretty simple, then. Jim McNair is very much enjoying his club’s online popularity.

1 Like

Going to apologize in advance for my good friends @Are_you_double_D, @kes2506, and @Myersisabitch.

From their usernames, you can surmise they are colorful characters.

1 Like

Welcome to the big show!

1 Like

If those are Imperial, those hats are awesome. Best hats for hot weather and they don’t get sweat stained easily. Those with a NLU/meetup variant would be really solid. Customization options on the table or nah?

1 Like

I was just showing the AGC logo in that picture.

The one I was quoted was not imperial but around $20 logo’d.

I am not a graphic design guy. If someone is so inclined to come up with something cool we can go from there.

Here’s the hat I’m talking about (obvs with the AGC not Winged Foot logo)

Plus, a bonus for the HBC fans:

1 Like