The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club

@tres_carlos you are officially in. Welcome to the party, pal.

@LukeBoatright I am also going to have to bow out unfortunately. Not going to be able to swing the trip up.

1 Like

@atanner1492 you are inside the cut line. Please update the spreadsheet of your status.

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out, Luke. I miraculously qualified for the Georgia Mid-Am last week which will take place that same weekend so please fill my slot with an alternate. I am definitely bummed I canā€™t make it, sounds like it will be a blast.

9 Likes

Hell yeah! Play well and have fun!

1 Like

@OTPLefty youā€™re inside the cut. Please update the spreadsheet and find info in post #364 if you can make it for this event.

@LukeBoatright I donā€™t mean to be that guy, but in terms of the food thatā€™s available at Aiken GC, how vegan friendly would you say it is? I know Iā€™m asking way in advance, but it just came to mind to ask.

I havenā€™t gotten that far. Breakfast is going to be biscuits from Bojangles/Chick Fil A or the like.

Lunch through the club I can ask what they can offer. This is a #smallshop so keep that in mind. Please reach out and remind me close to date and I will do my best to accommodate.

1 Like

Dammit. Iā€™m out.

1 Like

@BeenMacKenzied youā€™re next up in the batting order.

4 Likes

you got it! I assumed as much, and nothing to worry about at all. Iā€™ll try to remember for a few weeks time

That cut line keeps getting closer!

3 Likes

When COVID keeps a Fellow refugee from coming to the meetup but also gets you in the event ā€¦

4 Likes

Our man @LyingFour with a great piece on AGC.

https://www.lyingfour.com/conversations-blog/2020/7/27/aiken

4 Likes

@LukeBoatright Iā€™m probably in the same situation, SC, like 40 other states, still on the NYS naughty list. I canā€™t quarantine for 14 days after a leisure trip if Iā€™d like to keep my job. In fairness to those on the wait list who can attend without restrictions, and someone who suspects we are going to have another wave as soon as we send the kids to their germ factories, I should probably bow out and hope to play Aiken in 2021.

4 Likes

can confirm. didnā€™t take long.

2 Likes

Respekt.

@DawgLeg youā€™re up again on the alt list. Whatā€™s you and your buddies status?

@LukeBoatright - just updated it. As of right now Iā€™m good. Expecting our second baby this week; I would like in 2 months Iā€™ll have a green light, but I might have to bow out closer to the date. All depends if we have :innocent: or :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

ALL babies are great for the first few months. Good vibes yalls way.

1 Like