The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club

Hate to hear it. I’ll take care of it.

Sick

Double sick

1 Like

@mthoma12 @ColoniusFunk

you both have made it on the right side of the cut! scroll up and fill out any details to google sheet you need to and if you can make the new date!

3 Likes

I just had someone tell me to go play Forest Hills today…heard it is in great shape.

If anyone is headed east on I-20 that Sunday I can setup some times at my club—Country Club of Lexington…recently made famous by the Bryan brothers on YouTube.

3 Likes

I just deleted myself. No 16. Sadly cannot go that date. Thanks for all the hard work putting it together.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that man. Next time.

@mshriver3 you’re in the cut. Check the google sheet and confirm if you can make 10/3.

3 Likes

All is not lost as can’t go because going to Lawsonia the next week!

3 Likes

Sorry for delay, I haven’t been on enough recently- sheet updated. I’m 98% sure that’ll still work.

1 Like

Its almost too good.

1 Like

Played Aiken on Tuesday. Just such a fun course.

2 Likes

@mearley44 @mshriver3 @RangerB
We thinkin day trip saturday?

3 Likes

You got the clout to shoot me up the waitlist?

1 Like

If I was a betting man I’d say you get in. You’re #3

2 Likes

I’ll take one of those spots. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just took my name off the list :cry:, can’t make those dates.

1 Like

Next time brother

@Very.chipper you have made it inside the cut bubble. Please edit google sheet if you’re good for 10/3 date.

Sweet! Thanks. I will check on the date and update spreadsheet. Sorry for delay, was at Tobacco Road solstice event yesterday so catching up on stuff now

1 Like

Brand new to the Refuge, but i have to try and get on this list! Played Aiken last week, so fun and quirky! Still can’t get a hold of some of those green complexes.

4 Likes