The Low Country Boil at Caledonia & True Blue (Pawleys Island, SC): 2022, July 7-10

Check out Chive Blossom for dinner in Pawleys.

1 Like

Booking a year out. I like that!

4 Likes

Bout fucking time we hit MB. Thanks @Double_Bogey_Dave

4 Likes

Can non-refugees join, or will there be a waiting list for guise like that? Wondering if I can/should invite my buddy…

3 Likes

Just spoke with the packager we can add more spots if needed (which looks to be the case already)!

9 Likes

Would also recommend Rustic Table just down the road. Great mixed drinks and gator bites

3 Likes

Signed up. Deposit paid. Ask for permission from my wife later.

10 Likes

Am I already playing golf in Myrtle Beach in November? Yep.
Am I paying nearly the same amount for less golf on lesser courses? Yep.
Guess I’m going back to Myrtle next summer.

4 Likes

At first I was going to say that it looks rather fancy but then I saw fried chicken livers on the menu and I knew it was a place I could get down with…lol

1 Like

Food looks amazing there!!

2 Likes

Signed up/Deposit paid.

3 Likes

For sure.

1 Like

For sure waiting list, or for sure they can join haha?

2 Likes

Of course I am ready to play those courses but I am also very excited to sit on that porch at Caledonia and watch folks play in…with a frosty beverage in hand of course.

3 Likes

For sure they can join. We are far enough out to get more spots.

4 Likes

Same here!! Signed up and Paid will ask question later!!

3 Likes

It is kinda fancy. It’s also in what appears to be a suped-up double wide modular home. You go out doors to get to the bathroom.

That said, the interior is quite nice and the food is great.

1 Like

Awesome!

It’s 100% the nicest restaurant in the area, but that is a lower bar to clear for a beach town full of fried seafood places.

Still exceptionally good.

4 Likes

Congrats on becoming an " American". I’m thinking now that you’ll be one of us a name change to “Jimmy” is in order, plus being in MB we can make you officially “Merican”.

5 Likes