The Low Country Boil at Caledonia & True Blue (Pawleys Island, SC): 2022, July 7-10

No, someone is anticipating an extremely large purchase on Wednesday in Augusta. Plus Streamsong. Plus Sweetens. Trying to get ahead of it and not have my wife actually kill me over all this haha

3 Likes

But also 7 FF polos, 4 FF koozies, a FF hoodie, FF Pint glasses, and a FF bourbon glass didnā€™t help

1 Like

4 FF polos actually. And a qzip. And 3 hats. And a visor. And tees. Fuck I have a lot of shit

@Double_Bogey_Dave, am I in on this thing? I filled out the form a long long time ago. But I donā€™t know how much Iā€™ve paid.

1 Like

Yeah, you are definitely in.

To sign up for the Low Country Boil, please download the Golf Trek Myrtle Beach Golf App.

After Downloading and Signing Up to the App, please subscribe to your package by:

1. Clicking on ā€œMy Packagesā€ on the landing page
  2. Subscribe to a new package
  3. Please Enter Your Package Info as follows

Package #: 35412
Group Leader Last Name: Bergeron

Then pay $555.56 (manually adjust the amount to that the defualt is wrong).

Sorry I missed sending you an email.

2 Likes

FYI on the refunds, most are being sent by check (unless payment had been made in last 90 days) so may take a bit to get but they are going out.

Iā€™m sure someone will take you up on this, Iā€™m TBD on pre event rounds.

Done and paid in full, thanks.

4 Likes

Sorry I am late @Double_Bogey_Dave but just submitted the remaining $455. Canā€™t wait to tee it up with everyone!

2 Likes

Looking forward to it! Too bad there isnā€™t a Towson Bagels in Pawleys!

3 Likes

Facts. We have a lot of great food down here in SC but the bagel/breakfast sandwiches just donā€™t compare to a THB or the spots up in NY/NJ.

2 Likes

I ate breakfast at THB yesterday on my drive to Massachusetts.

2 Likes

Putting this ask out there now as we are about two months out.

Iā€™m flying in To RDU Wednesday night and will be staying with my aunt/uncle.

1. If there are any Raleigh folks driving down on Thursday, would I be able to flip you some gas money to get down there? (Flying back from Myrtle Sunday so only one way)

2. Anyone looking to play golf Thursday?

2 Likes

Flying into Myrtle Thursday AM. Would be up for an afternoon round

1 Like

I can probably pick you up on the way down.

1 Like

@Double_Bogey_Dave Any chance we could see a list of who all is committed for the event? Might help if people want to start setting up Thursday rounds, roommate preferences, etc.

2 Likes

With all the roster churn it will be a few days before I can pull something together, getting this straight has been slowly climbing up my priority list.

Give me a week to get this out.

2 Likes

Also if someone wants to help with the roster (or in any other capacity) send me a DM.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Because after last night Iā€™m 100% down for a Strapped redo round at the replica course to kick off the weekend :joy: :beers:

10 Likes

Im calling you hombre! Were playing a match there day prior!!!

2 Likes