The Loop at Langston - May 14 - Cap GC Roost Qualifier

No worries at all, man! Sorry to miss you, but we’ll have other events.

Unfortunately I had something else come up that weekend. Going to try to do the RNK event next month tho

1 Like

Yes, I’m in. Can you DM me payment info?

1 Like

Many thanks to everyone for getting their payments in! We’ve got a field of 36 for Saturday all set—looking forward to seeing you all! I’ll send out the pairings/starting holes, weighted team handicaps, and other final info later this week via email. If you have any questions in the meantime, let me know!

Can you add me to the club and DC area roost?? Thanks

1 Like

Gotcha added! Check out the welcome thread and let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Thanks. Jumped in the discord and WhatsApp. Should that have me covered on comms?

Yep! That’s 99% of the local comms

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Hope you’re all ready for tomorrow’s event! We’ve got everything set up and ready, I’m just printing out scorecards and cleaning my clubs. Here’s a few last minute details:

Starting Time

In case I haven’t said it enough before, it’s an 8am Shotgun Start! I’ll be there early making sure people get checked in, get their scorecards, etc. Please arrive no later than 7:45.

Contest Holes

We’re going to have the Long Drive on hole #6, and two Closest to the Pin contests (one on #4, one on #13). It’s $15 each to compete in these, or $40 for the lot. 2/3 of this money will go to the Langston Conservancy, and the remaining 1/3 will be split between the winners.

Format

I’ve explained this on the Discord, but we’ll be playing in a Partner Scramble and keeping score with Stableford Points. It’s all explained on your scorecards—which also have your handicap holes marked and highlighted. If you’re confused—don’t worry! Just play the scramble, record your raw score in the provided area, and let me worry about the maths. Top two teams qualify for our Roost Final, and there might be one or two wildcard spots up for grabs, too.

1 Like

Thank you again to everyone who came out to the event! We raised about $1500 for the Langston Conservancy, and our greens fees pumped another $2500 back into the course. Can’t wait to see y’all at Royal New Kent!

1 Like