The Keyboard Warrior Classic 10/22/22 Cincinnati

Scott Frost might be available to play in Cincy if he continues to lose

6 Likes

Who has the list?

1 Like

Anyone who reposts the sheet in the removed post will be subject to sanctions up to having their account suspended.

1 Like

DISPATCH 0908202201

Look to the east[china], surveillance state disappears dissenters every day.

LPGA is playing on [east]side of queen city. Who’s there this week? Do you not see it?

You are asleep at the wheel. Sign up and stand by.

14 Likes

9 Likes

Who Is 2?

A lot of you have been sending me questions about the KWC and my skincare routine so I thought I would make a post to answer them all.

• Is there a schedule?

Believe it or not, we do have an itinerary

Friday 10/21 Glenview Golf Course

10 am start if you want to play 27, 1pm start for 18

Friday night: The Acres for dinner, beer and last-minute tweaks in the swing lab

Saturday 10/22: golf from dawn til dusk at Avon Fields

There will be lunch

There will be a duel

There will be beer

Saturday night: Mad Tree

Sunday 10/23 golf TBD

• Do I have to pay for this event?

Final cost is being determined, should be around $100-125

• Will a golf course be built with the proceeds?

Not a chance. All proceeds will be promptly donated to the Aaron W Perlman Center at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital.

• How else can I donate to the Perlman Center?

We will have a raffle and silent auctions, more details to come in the next few weeks. We are gathering items now, let us know if you would like to contribute.

• Big shoutout to Precision Pro for helping us put this together!
16 Likes

Still waiting

7 Likes

DISPATCH 0909202201

There will be no duel. only a reckoning. you lost only because you say you lost.

8 Likes

winners will receive invites to the turtle dove invitational

5 Likes

6 weeks out, let’s get this show on the road.

Sign up fee is $125- this includes all day golf on Saturday 10/22 at Anon Fields, lunch and vibez. Please send payment via Paypal by 10/1.

We are also organizing a raffle and auctions benefitting Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. If are interested in donating an item, round, lesson, balls…whatever, please add it to the Donations tab in the sign up sheet.

While you are in there, please let us know if you would like to participate in Friday and/or Sunday golf.

We do still have spots open so feel free to share with other keyboard warriors or even lurkers (if they’re cool).

Watch this space for more details.

Shoutout to @Bullseye The GOAT for another siiiiicccckkkk logo.

9 Likes

What’s my prize?

1 Like

you know us too well

1 Like

I’m in.

If anybody going has already booked an Airbnb and has an extra bed/couch hit me up in the dm’s. Really don’t want to book a solo room in a hotel.

1 Like

Think I’m already the first casualty. Opening night for local hockey team and kid has been counting it down since the end of last season.

2 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Wait… is Avon fields an executive course?

1 Like

No Par 5s, but is is a blast to play.

1 Like

Avon fields is the perfect course.

5 Likes