The Biscuit Bash at Bryan Park (Greensboro, NC) - February 26, 2022 - Last Call for Merch 1/18!

I am happy to announce the first Carolina Cup (working title). The event will be a 2 day Ryder Cup-esque event in Greensboro, NC. The Carolina Cup will take place on 2/20/2021-2/21/2021 and is limited to 40 participants. Everyone will play an alternate shot and best-ball round at different courses on Saturday. The planned alternate shot venue is Holly Ridge Golf Links and the planned best ball venue is Forest Oaks Country Club. The event will culminate with everyone playing a Sunday singles match at the Bryan Park Champions course to determine the winning team. I hope we can make this a reality and I will see some of you in February! Sign-up sheet is coming soon.

23 Likes

Can’t wait for this

9 Likes

Tracking …

2 Likes

Interested for sure.

1 Like

Really need to workshop the name, feel like there is something way better out there.
In the meantime the signup sheet is here:

1 Like

The name has been workshopped and I thank @tigergolftraveler for his stroke of genius.
https://youtu.be/tHnA94-hTC8

9 Likes

Literally listen to this song every time I step foot in NC.

Also tracking this thread.

5 Likes

Pretty sure this ensures that @djpie will be following this thread as well

5 Likes

It’s Mr. Petey Pablo, no?

If there is a chance I get to throw down with @Shank-Ri-La then I am 100% in.

1 Like

Grudge matches for Sunday singles are definitely an option. That’s why I need @leric90 there because we didn’t have out match in Aiken.

1 Like

at this point i should just move to that part of the country LOL

8 Likes

Yeah I don’t know what you see about living on the west coast anyway.

2 Likes

Just move to Pinehurst my gui.

1 Like

You shoulda come out to Ft Mill today.

Long way out but I’m onboard for this.

1 Like

Maybe if we get you up in NC you’ll actually play to your handicap and not a +2 haha

2 Likes

Dont worry I had a smooth 89 today from the whites. Had a very tin cup moment on #14 pumped 3 or 4 balls OB trying to drive the green.

Man, I wanted to but we had a few things going on at the house. Would love to get out in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Also, if @Paden is there the authenticity of this tour quality event goes through the roof.