The Biscuit Bash at Bryan Park (Greensboro, NC) - February 26, 2022 - Last Call for Merch 1/18!

drugs. done.

1 Like

because yall were young, white and easy marks?

1 Like

Looking at the sheet, shaping up to be some absolute fights to the death in the 15 +/- hcp flight. LFG.

4 Likes

Moses used to charge for parking in one of the parking lots downtown, so he was always down there. During the daytime, he would ask passersby for “donations”. I worked at a Pizza place in one of the strip malls he would frequent, so I saw him most days for a number of years.

1 Like

So what I’m hearing is you can get Mr. Pablo to make an appearance at the event

3 Likes

@bakersmark337 @Belli13

I don’t think Petey and his dad were on the best of terms if you know what I mean.

1 Like

So. In.

that was before he was famous…clearly they have reconciled

1 Like

Barring a big push by the Forest Oaks contingent it looks like plans will be shifting to make Tot Hill Farm the venue for Best Ball. I think this makes Forest Oaks the leading candidate for Friday golf.

1 Like

Started filling out the spreadsheet before I really read anything, only to notice the dates. The weekend of my wife’s birthday so I should probably pass on this one. Bollocks.

1 Like

Feels like, if it’s a Ryder Cup type event, we should have team captains that get to zip around and manage their teams once they’re done playing their matches, decide on pairings, etc. Maybe even have the captains draft their teams (with some rules in place to even things out handicap-wise).

7 Likes

Love the captains idea. Definitely think pairings should be done Presidents cup style where one team announces and then the other team goes, flipping who announces first each time. Maybe on the thread or what’s app. I also like the draft idea as long as teams stay somewhat fair.

2 Likes

Sort everyone by handicap from best to worst, split them into 4 even pools of players, draft the A pool players first, then B pool, etc

4 Likes

We do something similar with another golf outing I go to yearly. Top A player gets paired with worst B player and you make your pairings that way.

1 Like

All I can say is yes. Yes to all of this.

1 Like

So you’re saying there’s a chance?

1 Like

We also do captains and matchups that way at our annual RC golf buddy trip.

1 Like

Any good ideas on how we should select captains?

I’ll do it :joy: