The Grudge Match: A Thread That Needs to be Deleted So Future Generations Will Not Know Our Shame

BUT IF YOU WANT A DICK-MEASURING CONTEST …

2 Likes

lol

mmmmm, no.

Uhhhh, no. I spend 80 hours a week thinking about golf, and I don’t take it anywhere near seriously enough to consider people talking about golf to have or form grudges. Or anything close.

My oh my.

I think this take sums up my perception of you as well.

Not that youre necessarily “feuding” with anyone, just that you seem to be a perpetual contrarian.

4 Likes

I get your point, but we have to agree that you take the rules very, very seriously :slight_smile:

2 Likes

excuseme

18 Likes

Just gonna go out on a limb and say this is not a match that should happen. At 35 years-old, @aannddyy00 appears to be the kind of guy who has seen more than his fair share of dust-ups. @HoganFan52, on the other hand, comes in with a lot of confidence, which we all like to see but he seems a little green for the slugger from Omaha. To quote Mike Tyson “everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.” I like @aannddyy00 in this match.

Betting odds:
@aannddyy00 -200
@HoganFan52 +190

9 Likes

You both need to eat some hamburgers.

8 Likes

I liken myself to a skinny version of Guile from Street Fighter.

2 Likes

This is gold, I love the AOC line :rofl:

2 Likes

Just want to acknowledge the fantastic work from @Lazstradamus up in here.

5 Likes

Not all experience is good experience. There have been fights, there have been stitches, there has been one punch KO’s. I wont divulge who was on the receiving end of the stitches or KO’s.

1 Like

A dude that plays with Mizuno blades and Titleist AVXs is not to be trifled with.

4 Likes

Seriously. That combo fuqs.

What is the most comparable ball to the AVX that doesn’t cost $50+ for a dozen??

2 Likes

Big fan of this match up, I think this could be close. But if the course is announced anywhere with wind give me @aannddyy00 all day as @HoganFan52 is likely to lift off like a damn kite.

2 Likes

Before the AVX, i liked the Snell MTB. I havent tried them since they went with the red and the black. So i dont know which i’d prefer, i know it would be the lower spin ball.

you can get like 5 dozen for 125 bucks or something like that. i cant bother to look it up.

That’s where I am. Fan of the Snell - the price for a premium ball can’t be beat.

I like the AVX more, but only as much as a 15 handicap can notice (barely).

Might as well just save some $ to pour other places into a golf addiction, like Brough Creek National gear.

Back to the Grudge. These guys need the gym, or carbs, more than Akshay Batia

signed,
6’1 200 lbs

1 Like

Oh i absolutely like the avx more. its added distance to my driver for sure.

I’ve been considering a personal trainer, but i dont know if i can commit to the calorie intake necessary for 15 pounds of gainzz.

1 Like

My money is on @HoganFan52 here seems like a lock. Backed by the Holy Spirit throwing ball gags around = not to be trifled with. Respect the heck out of @Lazstradamus but think he’s made a mistake here and is ignoring the signs of the youth movement and I’m more than happy to clean up.

1 Like