The Grudge Match: A Thread That Needs to be Deleted So Future Generations Will Not Know Our Shame

I must say, yesterday I mentioned @WarbirdND was far more alpha than his British counterpart, but my God…what an incredible level of self-indulgence and promotion @The_Cad_Says has shown us whilst hijacking the Superstition thread and turning it into his own version of “Lifestyles of The Rich and Famous”…Truly amazing stuff.

New Match Odds:
Warbird: -140
Cad Says: +120

2 Likes

Hey, if people ask me about cars and shit, I’m not gonna hold back. My only other passion outside golf are engines and going fast.

I’m still a shit golfer.

1 Like

Updated Odds:
Warbird -135
Cad Says: +115

Question for @WarbirdND from the production tent: Do you have a passport and ar there any legalities preventing you from leaving the country for this match?

Yes, and free to travel anywhere The Donald allows.

2 Likes

Though I did play 9 holes 5 under handicap today.

Updated Odds:
Cad Says: -110
Warbird: Even

1 Like

I’m happy to let these odds get wildly out of hand and place a large wager on myself. Victory is all but assured as long as I roll into the club parking lot in the below. Cad won’t be able to think, let alone hit a quality golf shot.

8 Likes

What an amazing 180

What an I say, I like change.

pretty clearly, @HoganFan52 and @aannddyy00 are up next.

3 Likes

The full quote and context make me seem much less … douchey.

2 Likes

We aren’t really here for full quotes or context. Fast and hard takes only, thank you very much.

9 Likes

Ahhhh, now the Refuge REALLY feels like the 21st century!

There’s some riffs brewing all over the refuge. I love it.
@HoganFan52 had me at “Merion twice” which was a pretty awesome STFU. But I don’t think Hogan and @aannddyy00 are quite at “feud level” yet (it’s only 11am)

Also think @iacas is on the verge of a grudge…

3 Likes

@iacas seems to be perpetually in a grudge.

i think the major issue between myself and @HoganFan52 is his inability to hit it out of his own shadow. :wink:

3 Likes

Agreed, love watching these vibes simmer. I think its an important counterpoint to all the good relationships that are also developing on the refuge.

I don’t know what it will be but I am waiting for the right topic to pop off to really entrench myself in and lean into these grudges.

1 Like

“Gluten Free Vodka”

1 Like

festivus

5 Likes

Well I am pretty tall, soooo …

1 Like