The Grapple at The Grove (NIT Spot - QCH Major 6/15/2024)

It’s time for a QCH Major everyone! Presenting…

THE GRAPPLE AT THE GROVE

Where: The Grove Park Inn Country Club (Asheville, NC)

When: 6/15 (36 hole day!)

Format: 36 hole best ball, (you get to pick your best net score on each hole from the two rounds to get your net best ball score)

Field Size: 48 players

This event will have an NIT spot given out to the winner! Please come out to the beautiful Grove Park Inn and enjoy a long day of golf with the Queen City Hive! Event cost is still TBD as we work out tee gift and and food options, but we are very excited to get this out! Signup information also to come very soon, but make sure to mark 6/15 on your calendars!

Link to Unknown Golf Event Page: Unknown Golf

13 Likes

Any hints on when registration opens? This is in my backyard, I’d hate to miss it.

@QueenCityHive

Signups for the event will open up Friday around 9am, look for a Google sheet to be posted both here in the thread and in the QCH WhatsApp chat!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Please signup on the google sheet attached to this post! A few details about the event. The total event cost will be $300, with a $50 deposit due to the QCH PayPal account within 48 hours of signup. The PayPal handle is QueenCityHive (the name Jeff Stevens should pop up). The event cost will include all golf, tee gift, and a charitable donation. Looking forward to seeing everyone out at the Grove Park soon! @QueenCityHive

5 Likes

Pumped to see everyone up in AVL.

38l1il

If anyone is interested in checking out Muni while you’re in town, I’ll join you.

3 Likes

There’s a tab in the excel for adjacent golf, def add it in!

2 Likes