Players Ball: The Peachtree Collective @ UGA Golf Course - Athens, Ga - 7/15/2023

She has bigger problems than you playing golf.

Sincerely,
2015 law school grad

6 Likes

Sincerely 2008 Law School Grad

3 Likes

Regretfully,

2020 UGA law grad

3 Likes

Misery loves company

1 Like

Seems we’ll be well represented for whatever trouble we get into downtown after.

4 Likes

I had to bail a friend out of the Clarke County jail one time for the lamest car-registration related offence ever, so I’m happy to get in touch with the bondsman if someone decides to spend a night in the clink

1 Like

Play UGA often and would love to join! We walking? HBTFD

2007 Lamar Dodd School of Art Grad. Frequenter of GA Theatre.

3 Likes

14 really is the only PITA to walk, IMO. 11 isn’t terrible.

Was just out walking the back 9 a week ago

3 Likes

BREAKING NEWS: Confirmed we will have NIT spots (assuming half of you don’t drop at the last minute, which would be a mistake) for the event. Lets gooo

9 Likes

14 and 15 both being so down then up is probably the hardest section to walk for me. The front is a delightful walk

2 Likes

depending on how hot it is, walking the front 9 and riding the back 9 might be a solid move

1 Like

We still looking good for the 18th? Any other details locked down? We’re only 45 days(ish) away and I am bored at work

2 Likes

Yessir. Locked into the 18th. Should have final details in the next few weeks for everyone. Some of it dependent upon number of registrants

3 Likes

I dont know if the Peachtrees have an event next weekend, but the Palmetto Cannon Crew has one in Lexington (45 min or so from Augusta straight up 20) if any of you guys want to come and get some competitive juices flowing.

1 Like

I absolutely would if I didn’t have a member guest

Can I still sign up for this? About to start my senior year at UGA and would love to come out and play. I play the course 3-4 times a week. Been following NLU for a while but new here and looking to get involved.

10 Likes

dustin (1) (1)

Just throw your info on the google sheet.

4 Likes

Bring your friends. The more the merrier

2 Likes

Will do. Thanks a bunch. What’s the format/structure of the day?