The Farmer’s Cup II - March 2, 2024 - High Cotton Club vs Crossroads Co-Op

Alright y’all, we’ve got a rag tag group of corn fed kids from Indiana, Crossroads Co-Op, trying to take down perennial powerhouse High Cotton Club in a 1 day match play event at Quail Crossing in Booneville (Evansville), IN.

Will have 8 per side for 4, four ball matches. Each hole counts as a point and winner takes the custom ball marks as the inaugural Farmer’s Cup champion.

Full details are below. The Indiana team is still looking for 2 more to round out the squad. Reach out to @BDeck25 or @BuffaLouies (CCO) and @leftysauce or @Douger23 (HCC) for more deets or to get signed up!

6 Likes

Cannot wait to welcome everyone to the course I grew up at! Gonna be a hell of a time!

1 Like

Do we have a time yet? Gotta know how late Friday shenanigans can go on.

We start teeing off at 11 central.

2 Likes

Let the boy watch

2 Likes

Played in front of the infamous @DILLYD today! Holed a nice little put on 18. I think it was a little cold and windy for going tarps off though.

1 Like

A friendly reminder to all competitors that payment is due to highcottonclub (under business) via Venmo by 3/4. Ball markers have been ordered and will be reaching out to @flanwilder for bag tags shortly

1 Like

@PapaZulu does it again… @HighCottonClub is coming

9 Likes

Counting down the days!

1 Like

Cannot wait to get out to Quail in about 11 hours! Stoked to see how the course is looking!

2 Likes

Some of us are grinding in 30 degree weather. I’m ready.

1 Like

Out here going full Rocky 4!

4 Likes

What’s the word on post round imbibing?

I know that you are a bourbon fan, but one of our favorite breweries just opened a tap room about 10-15 minutes from the course if that could interest you?

1 Like

Wait… Is that an invite to hang after the round? To enjoy fellowship between Roosts no matter the results on the golf course? What a riveting idea, and so thoughtful of you to ask. We’re new to such proper and genuine treatment

7 Likes

Welcome to Hoosier hospitality fellas, happy to have ya :handshake:

4 Likes

Fuck yea, let’s do it.

@leftysauce I’m gonna be picking up so many of your clubs and repairing so many of your pitch marks, you’re gonna be spoiled forever more.

3 Likes

I’ll toss this out there in both discords and see where we would be at numbers wise and book a reservation

I may have to unsubscribe to preserve the MJ style narrative I’ve built in my head

1 Like

Venmo payment on the way. Down for drinks afterward.

2 Likes