The Extinction at Park Mammoth Golf Club (6/3/23)

I’m in. Is there a signup anywhere for Friday I should add my info to? @leftysauce

1 Like

@waver82 here ya go!

1 Like

That was quick and easy thanks all for the quick responses

3 Likes

:rotating_light:BREAKING NEWS​:rotating_light:

The High Cotton Club has entered a sponsorship agreement with our scoring platform, Unknown Golf. This sponsorship will culminate at The Extinction with Unknown doing the heavy lifting to rent out the course, Vessel shoe bags being added to everyone’s swag haul, and Vessel golf bags being added for Flight Winners, Derby Winners, and winners of a day-long Par 3 contest (total score on the par 3’s throughout the day)

Due to Unknown’s incredible generosity in this partnership, we will be able to cut entry fees down from the initial estimate of $325, while adding Yeti coolers as prizes for all the KP’s (4 per round, 8 throughout the day)

All this being said… The Extinction is going to be a day you won’t soon forget, and we’re not done yet.

A huge huge s/o to @BCirceo for all his hard work in securing this deal, and to everyone for getting involved and supporting The High Cotton Club and our major!

Oh yeah, did I mention Brian Ross — architect — has committed to attending just to ride around and visit with folks throughout the day?

34 Likes

All I can say is

LFG

5 Likes

Not even attending and I am stocked for this. The First Flight has been using Unknown Golf for the scoring of all our majors. It is fantastic.

1 Like

Yeah, I kept score on it for the first time the other day during our match play vs Indiana and it was crazy easy to use. Also, the live leaderboard is an amazing feature!

Please make this an annual event. It will be high on my list for next year.

2 Likes

This is already the 3rd edition! We did the 1st edition last May and the 2nd last September!

4 Likes

I just looked up the vessel shoe bag, and….jfc holy shit

5 Likes

You guys are unreal!

6 Likes

While everyone will receive a white rope hat as part of their entry fee, additional merch like this dad hat (more hats and headcovers) will be available for purchase at Friday night’s party. These merch sales will help increase our charitable contribution

13 Likes

Just want to tell you nerds that UT basketball FUCKS!

FUCK TEXAS

7 Likes

checks watch hey, @Iceman, it is 6:38 PM on March 26, 2023 and Texas still sucks!

4 Likes

:joy:. How many games did either OK St. or Oklahoma win?

A spot has opened up! Will someone come off the waitlist or will a new face emerge?

2 Likes

Hats have been ordered! Got some great options cooked up for y’all… I imagine everyone will find something they like!

4 Likes

Can you repost the PDF for the event.

Standby for a properly updated version

1 Like