The Duck Club presents: The Tussle at Tarandowah (ON): 2022, June 24-25

Nope, not organizing, I just checked the players area on the link posted above. It has our Friday foursomes posted.

@scottyrp4 is organizing that round

1 Like

Realising I’m likely out for Sunday golf - it’s Pride that weekend so I need to squeeze in a visit with some friends for the parade if I can.

Plus, I’m sure what I need after this weekend is a party that size…!

That said, I’ll be aiming to roll to Toronto around lunchtime. If anyone needs dropped at Pearson on the way I can assist.

3 Likes

Hello friends,

The Tussle paramutuel deadline is a week out so we are coming to you from The Thrillhouse to share some insights with you from our partners at Bet519.

Enjoy!

7 Likes

mrgc-thetussle.golfgenius.com

Hit it up if you are a participant and want to #GetInvolved

1 Like

ONE SPOT OPEN!!

Let me know if you want it!

2 Likes

Fuck

1 Like

Triple fuck

2 Likes

Wish I could go

1 Like

Damnit - who else dropped out?

1 Like

Cancel everything on the calender Babe! Best golf week in Canada of the year

4 Likes

Agreed - we need you at Tarandowah next week, @baberuth. Make it so!

2 Likes

Cant pull it off sorry!

So sunday golf options, is everyone playing conservative just in case saturday gets out of hand at the comfort inn? @Very.chipper I see you’re down on the sheet for a round, my quasi BIL (Fred) and myself are interested, just hoping a local can lead the way for planning. I realize we’re days away and booking tee times might get/be tricky.

I’m chatting with Fred tonight, trying to iron out a few of the lingering questions but is anyone else interested? @Very.chipper shoot me a DM if you want to see what’s what timing wise or location wise. I’ll update as needed if there’s additional interest.

I’m not able to play, but if you know what time you’d be looking to tee off due to flights and stuff I’m happy to help you look. Lots of great courses between Ingersoll and the airport

When you heading back, I could do a Sunday afternoon round somewhere in the KW area if that would work for you guys.

Okay well scratch that, family unit is bailing on sunday. I’m a free agent sunday starting from fake london in the am, need to be on a flight from pearson around 6pm. Probably need to be at the airport for 4ish? To avoid shenanigans.

I can probably score a ride back closer to the airport with them or something. Open to ideas, happy to play nearly anywhere that makes sense. I have no idea about courses between the spots.

Thanks for the offer, any courses of note between the two? Fun, gorgeous or other?

Now finding tee times might end up being an issue for some of the top courses, but Copetown is a Duck Club favourite, and Pipers Heath as well. They’d be along the 403/QEW route.

Innerkip is a popular spot for our KW crew, Grey Silo is there as well (hosted an LPGA event) I’ve never played but I think there are some mixed feelings about it. Also Rockway which is a Stanley Thompson muni.

1 Like

Just saw this, if you need something at the airport and are keen to play. Royal Woodbine is right down the street.