The Duck Club presents: The Tussle at Tarandowah (ON): 2021, June 11-12

Yea… thank you. Sorry also… I read the Header post fully and saw about post 531; then website…Sometimes the Headers are so long it cuts off the most important part!

The course looks great and less than 3 hours drive from here! Looking forward to signing up and crossing the border again.

7 Likes

Can we at least confirm that these dates are 100% locked in with the course and Duck Club leadership. Selfish request I know. But going to book flights on Southwest in advance for best possible rates. Appreciate your time.

3 Likes

Yes! Dates are locked in! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Registration is open! Visit thetussle.com to sign up!

14 Likes

there will be some bookending for sure. will loop you in as plans develop

Registered… But will be giving way more concrete travel plans from my end of things asap! Not going to leave folks hanging…

5 Likes

Going through the member directory, there’s a few people that are in the vicinity that maybe haven’t seen this.

@adamproudfoot @aratchford @carewmike @Condor @golfingchiro @Harry11 @IDONTPARTY @ItsCurtisK @Kevinlyons93 @LukeSmith29

2 Likes

More Ontario dudes… @Markkoller @mwillcox3 @Nap17 @OneGrooveLow @The_Professor @tidballw @WeirWaggle @Raw3onthetee

2 Likes

Thanks for the Tag! I think my brother @Markkoller and I are going to try and play this year. Covid fucked us in last seasons event but we were looking forward to it

3 Likes

Sick thanks for the tag! I saw this a day or two before last year’s event, bit too short of notice. I’m a good hour from tarandowah. Played it maybe 12 years ago a few times. I have a wild work schedule for this year but this sounds awesome!!

4 Likes

Sorry I am missing but I booked an Ontario golf trip to Muskoka Bay those days.

1 Like

Sounds good, I’m trying to remain optimistic on the travel front but I think I’m going to be a hard maybe until it’s really close with flights unfortunately.

2 Likes

yep, understood, that approach totally makes sense. Where you coming from?

Thanks for the heads up, looks like a great event. I’ll save the dates for sure, looking forward to connecting with some of you refugees.

-Weirsy

4 Likes

Edmonton, so lucky it’s still in the country, unlucky that it’s well beyond a simple slug in the car for a few rounds.

wow, I’m glad not to have been in Edmonton the last while, damn cold. Tell us how good Blackhawk really is??

Thanks for the tag, I’m excited to get out and play some new courses this year.

3 Likes

Weirsy are you hailing from the Grove, a la your lefty namesake

1 Like

I hear Brights Grove XXIII is a great course

3 Likes