The Duck Club presents: The Tussle at Tarandowah (ON): 2021, June 11-12

Wilson golf flatbrims with the IceHogs logo on the side.

I’ll wear the shit out of that.

1 Like

Yoooooooo don’t give me ideas like that

Holy hell I would LOVE one of those. Put the Hammy logo on the side and “IceHogs on the back” ?
Sheesh.

1 Like

The W/S crest would look awesome on a hockey jersey. IceHogs logos on the shoulders, REFUGE with #1 on the back.

People would be SO confused.

4 Likes

Put me down for two! These sound rad!

1 Like

Oh my god this. All of this.

I need to see if I can put together a mock to see what it looks like.

2 Likes

For those who didn’t see Large Randall’s post, The Tussle is officially on the NLU schedule for 2021!

9 Likes

Do you have a graphic with just the Mountie on a white background?

Yup. Got it was a photoshop file.

This was a nice find on a Friday afternoon! Signed up as a Nest Member earlier in the week to give something back for all the content. Happened to look closer than I normally would have at NLU recent Instagram story to see a “local” ON tournament. Snap signed up and hope it can happen smoothly and safely in this brave new world.

Looking forward to this and getting to involved here.

7 Likes

Welcome welcome!

Barring anything absolutely nuts (dare I say, un-unprecedented?), this thing will move forward. It’s the great shiny light at the end of the shitty winter tunnel…!

Whereabouts are you based? Have you played out at Tarandowah before?

1 Like

Seems like we should be good to have this, especially in June.

I live just north of Alliston. Never played there before and already factoring in a two night stay nearby, but that’s nothing due to distance from home.

1 Like

Right on! It’s fast-becoming a busy week for a number of us - a couple of the signups have a GTA am your event that week, so there will likely be golf somewhere Thursday and / or Sunday to get involved with too.

As we get a little closer it’ll be a choose your own adventure type situation. Promising to be a great week!

Quite a busy week, wow. Could be quite a tour for someone going Kawartha, Wildfire, Tarandowah then Niagara. ~500km there alone nevermind what else gets planned Thursday/Sunday as you said. Although that would be a fun way to spend a week.

2 Likes

The Sunday event might have to be a Duck Club-sponsored private box on 18 at St. George’s.

3 Likes

A couple of us are doing Wildfire before Tarandowah. Are you on the GTA Am tour?

Never pulled the trigger on it. I thought about it for 2021 but since I moved late fall and joined a new course I didn’t think I was going to play their events enough to justify it. Certainly a great way to access some courses and meet new guys. Might be more inclined 2022 after getting to know more of you on here.

3 Likes

Just registered today. Just getting in to the Refuge and looking forward to the event!

Played Tarandowah once last season, great track. One of my faves, excited for the weekend!

6 Likes

Hell yeah! Whereabouts are you based? A couple of us will be down there fairly often this season.

1 Like

Might have to plan a practice round to check the course out and meet you guys.

4 Likes

I’m just outside Brantford. Mostly a public player and played a lot around the area last year.

I would say for the value Tarandowah is the best by far. I have wanted to get back after I played in June, so fun to play the links style

2 Likes