The Crown at Knollwood Country Club (5/16/2022)

Fellow Refugees,

The RACDG NY Metro Roost is proud to announce that the 2nd installment of The Crown will be hosted by yours truly at the unofficial private club of the RACDG NY Metro, Knollwood Country Club in Elmsford, NY (Westchester County) on Monday, May 16th. A shotgun start will commence at 11am.

Knollwood has been around for more than 125 years with a rich history and a golf course molded by the likes of Raynor, Banks and Tillinghast. Don’t be fooled by its length, this course will test all aspects of your game.

The format will be the same as last year, a 2-man team quota event and the defending champs, myself along with my esteemed partner Dan Sacks, will be vying for a repeat at a place I know better than anyone. There’s no need to sign up with a partner. You can either choose your partner after signing up or we will provide you with one before the events.

Cost for golf will be $130 with plans to go to a local bar afterwards for food and drinks. Signup is currently live on our website and I am looking into making this an NIT qualifier but more to come on that front.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Thanks,
Chris

7 Likes

how do I get paired up with a teammate for this?

I will be sending around the roster and you can either request a partner yourself or we will pair you up. More to come soon!