The Butter Cow - August 11-12 -- An NIT Q & GPGC Major!

I heard that Marshawn Lynch will be participating this year, but according to sources will only be there so he doesn’t get fined.

4 Likes

I also heard that anyone using hickories in the practice round will get a “special edition” Butter Cow shirt in their swag package not available to the rest of the field…

ahem @Sweet_Cupn_Cake

4 Likes

I woulda thought you’d have to be soliciting after the shellacking that occurred at Coldwater with Persimmons and Blades

4 Likes

Its Time!!!

4 Likes

@Sweet_Cupn_Cake Did you ever post the final standings for the Cow '23? We need them for GPGC points…

2 Likes

Yeah, DFL Danny needs that participation point.

2 Likes

@Howitzer with switching to the season being encapsulated by the calendar year, will '24 Butter Cow points still go to the 2024 season as well?

I’ll ask the brain trust but thinking yes. Mega season

2 Likes

@Sweet_Cupn_Cake disregard still up in golf genius!

2 Likes

:+1::+1:

Yes. @Howitzer is correct. This year it’s the only Mega-Season.

2 Likes

This may have been an April Fools joke but we will be having this competition before the Veenker round :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

4 Likes

With @Worst12onEarth now a GPGC member, does he get the points he earned in the Butter Cow last year? Noticed they were crossed out in the googley doc.

1 Like

You can’t give that guy retroactive points, are you kidding me? Anyone else, maybe. But not Billiam.

3 Likes

Is he on the roster? The struck through players were not on the GPGC roster. Either from other roosts or didn’t care/join. Make sure he adds his info to the first page/roster of the google doc

2 Likes

I believe he was added within the last week to compete in tge matchplay. But I dont know how rosters work.

3 Likes

Yup looks like @Howitzer is right. We got him added but forgot to have him put his info on the googley doc. @Worst12onEarth, whenever you get a sec, just throw your info on page 1 here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1CYJw8pCwQdX1HTynTpTmOitkdngW0scq_EKcEMNqa6E/htmlview#

Got this done

3 Likes