The Buck Club potential group order

I thought it was going to be an order for this forum/thread, but seems just like flash sales on Twitter.

We have to look at it from Zac’s perspective at well. I’m sure he would love to do an order for this forum, but you have to figure we have roughly 150 people on this thread who said they would order, without knowing the prices. So, he could set up an order, set the price at $50, and see probably X percent of people not order because of the price.

I have no idea how many he’s releasing on Imperial, but just assume it’s that same 150 number, and it’s selling out within a couple of hours. So, on here, it’s an unknown quantity of how many people might buy, on Imperial, it’s money in his pocket.

I would still love to see a TBC/NLU collab, and pay a premium for it, but he may not have interest in that. It would almost have to be a preorder, and once it gets to a certain number, fulfill the order. Not too mention, he’s doing all of this, while still working on a professional golf career.

Having exchanged a couple messages with Zac, I think this will still hopefully happen, by the sounds of it as a different process than the Imperial flash sales. I’ve bugged him a few times, so I’m sort of just waiting on info as of now.

To make everything as easy and simple as possible, he should probably set up an Imperial flash sale again, give Refuge users the link first, let us buy for a day or so, then open it up to everyone if sales don’t go as well as expected.

Couldn’t agree more.

This is the answer. Love it

While it’s not The Buck Club flash sale, just saw that Imperial released their US Open at Shinnecock gear. Some good stuff in here. Hopefully it lasts longer than TBC gear for anyone that wants it!

https://www.imperialsports.com/product-category/us-open-collection/shinnecock-hills-2018/

definitely interested, posting in case there is an update. Need Canadian shipping though

Based on ZB’s recent twitter activity and Imperial orders, it may be safe to assume that this NLU Refuge group order isn’t happening. People on this thread have been great to alert others when an Imperial order goes up, and there have been several over the last month or so.

Disappointed. I see posted products I’m willing to buy… even at ridiculous $50 a hat… hey, capitalism right. But even when I catch an imperial sale they are sold out before I get there.

Yep loooks like it may not happen anytime soon. I just would love a Buck Club pocketed tee (the logo is just perfect for it). Off topic but I’d love a No Laying Up pocketed tee at one point (I’m a huge fan of pocketed tees lmfao)

I would be interested as well, anything under $30

Any chance of this being revived? Please take my money.

I have been #blessed to purchase of the regular performance hats as well as the Tron Carter Signature Edition bucket. I am continually amazed at how great the performance hat is. Its super comfortable and stays dry unlike other more expensive performance or mesh type hats I have. The bucket hat is also great because its not a giant one that feels like an umbrella on your head. I also think Imperial may have the fastest order shipping on the planet.

Not a sponsored post.

UPDATE

There’s a plan in process for us to buy some Imperial hats and some B. Draddy shirts. Will be back with more shortly!

:raised_hands:t3:

@jdillardwatt Also interested. Following

In on this.

any update on this? need to know when to stop by the bank and get a 2nd mortgage to fund my order.

Hats sooner than later. Shirts, a little up in the air because B Draddy is basically shut down right now.