The Buck Club potential group order

I would be in for a hat if there are options that are not flatbills and not flexfit hats. Those just don’t work with my small noggin.

In for a rope hat and a polo or two!

Definitely in. Would love a TBC hat. Possibly shirt too.

Count me in to…any update on how ordering will be done?

Not yet. Next step is to show everyone some options and we’ll go from there. We have a few possibilities on how we’ll do it. Zac is playing at Pebble this weekend, so I don’t know how quickly we’ll be moving forward, but it’ll be awesome when we get it done!

Dillard and I were thinking to open up a new forum with pictures of the gear and then gauge interest. Like he said, Zac is at Pebble this week so he is focused on that right now. We will let you guys know when we have an update. Thank you for all the interest and support!! We couldn’t get this going without your responses!

UPDATE

We’re going to get it worked out with Zac next week after the tournament this weekend. Glad everyone was enthusiastic and we can get this thing off the ground! So until then, we’ll just sit tight.

Thanks!

That’s great news on the TBC front. Can’t wait to see what is available. Would love to add a hat to the rotation.

I’m in for a hat or polo

Stopped lurking and made an account because of this thread. Very interested in a hat/polo. Thanks for everyone helping to make this happen!

100% in for a hat or two. Rope hat, dad hat, performance wicking, cotton, it doesn’t matter. just let me know where i need to send my money. Just love that logo, the concept of the club itself and just love supporting something and getting the word out.

Definitely in for a hat. Love the support for ZB and NLU.

I’d definitely be in for a hat. Let me know what details we’d need to provide.

Definitely in on a hat

Well I’m kinda late to this but yeah I’m in for a hat. A pocketed t-shirt with the logo would be icey.

In. Let me know when its time!

Probably would be interested in a hat at least. That logo is tits.

In. Any chance on a XXL hat for my over-sized noggin?

This would be great. Would love to help out the Buck Club and NLU. Just tell me where to send the money for a hat. Spread the word of The Buck Club and NLU far and wide.

definitely interested in a hat or tour visor!