The Bracket Thread: FINAL 4 Voting Favorite golf tournaments - Post #1537

My Fellow Refugees,
Welcome to the official thread for bracket activity moving forward. This idea was originally hatched in the music thread with the original “Refuge song of the 2000’s” bracket (a duel was issued, insert big Randy Sick gif here) followed by “The Emo/punk/post hardcore” bracket, then “The rap/hip hop” and most recently the infamous “Disney song” bracket.

Which brings us to this thread, designed for brackets of whatever we see fit. The formats, sizes, and rules of the brackets may change, and the people in charge of each bracket will most definitely change because it can be a bit of a chore. (Special shout out to @BillyBaroo and @thekid33 )

The first rule that will be instituted is ONE BRACKET AT A TIME. trust me, one bracket will have PLENTY of chaos

More rules are subject to be added if necessary.

Lets have some fun.

12 Likes

Bracket of worst threads on the refuge

14 Likes

YOUR SONG VS THE REFUGE

Shout out @BigtimePolecat

The rules for this bracket are pretty simple.

Each person can submit one song any genre or era (first come first serve, up to 64) and once we have reached that number, we will randomize the match ups. From there, we will establish a voting process to determine whose favorite song wins over the hearts of those who want to get involved.

No dual submissions.

I will abstain from submitting a song as to stay neutral.

4 Likes

Do you want this thread flooded with songs to enter or should we DM and keep them all a surprise?

1 Like

You want dibs for the next bracket with that one? Could be interesting.

Flood the thread. That way people know what has been submitted!

Good thread idea

1 Like

And yes this should happen. But make it worst “posts”

3 Likes

WITH CANNONS ONLY

7 Likes

7 Likes

It’s still a crime this didn’t win

8 Likes

Can we also run back the best/worst names bracket?

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Is this a submission, a statement, or both? Honest question.

Currently my favorite song!?

Y’all are hosed.

2 Likes

It’s a statement of fact. The refuge has already proven they don’t appreciate greatness

2 Likes

Oh, we’re starting another music thread?

3 Likes

Not exactly. We just did a music themed bracket first. The next bracket could be about sandwiches, or cars, or boots or movies, whatever the hell people want

2 Likes

Alright, for music.

Beat ths.

The kid with the clavicles(? been too long since music class) alone vaults this to unbeatable status.

5 Likes