The Boxcar: A Refuge Golf Tournament (Chicago)

Thanks. I’ve never actually drawn, well, anything before. It took longer than I’d care to admit

What’s in the little red bag?

This is a great idea I’m glad I was pointed to this thread. I’m in Glen Ellyn and I wouldn’t mind helping out to organize the west event

iron covers.

2 Likes

The Money($) Ball

1 Like

Untitled-1

6 Likes

hmmm

I would for sure be interested in this

So, the trophy/award for winning the Rota (or maybe each tour stop) is going to have to come in a bindle, right?

1 Like

I’m in Glen Ellyn as well. Village Links could be a good venue for the west suburban.

4 Likes

All you suburbanites. Lol.

3 Likes

Is Ravisole going to be the south side venue?

1 Like

hey hey - grew up on the NW side of the city proper. but now just hate the city in general :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love to participate in a few of these events. Great idea.

Think we lobbed out ideas back in the old thread, Refuge favs? But sounds like ideally, area captain/planner’s choice. Just the public options floated until our VIP members surprise us.

South - Ravi
NWST - Mt Pros
West up to debate - VL, Elgin, The Preserve?
North - Sunset Valley?
City - Harb, Jax, SMx2?

2 Likes

how about shepherds crook or thunderhawk for north? west prairie landing? preserve? agreed on south and nwst

im definitely thinking about flying in to some of these, they sound like tons of fun!

1 Like

Wilmette is a fun track to play a match on to the north and Canal Shores in Evanston would be a quirky workingman’s course.

1 Like

In on this. I’m in Glen Ellyn. I second the Village Links as a venue.

4 Likes

Ravisloe is obviously a favorite. But another south course that has to be put up for consideration is Kankakee Elks. Langford/Moreau golden age architecture at its best. Gotta be a way to work that in.

2 Likes

Pretty good choices. It would be nice to have the ability to walk, I would vote:

S: Rav
NW: MP
W: Preserve
N: I don’t get up there much to play.
City: JP

1 Like