The Biscuit Bash at Bryan Park (Greensboro, NC) - February 26, 2022 - Last Call for Merch 1/18!

Are you nominating yourself for captaincy or nominating yourself to pick captains?

first there needs to be a meeting about this

Agreed, probably need captains with somewhat similar handicaps too.
Also this is the unofficial logo until something better is created.

14 Likes

Who can say

1 Like

I should be in to join a round or 2 but not sure I can do the entire event. I am also not sure someone wants my rising 18 handicap on their team. I’m biting the bullet and going to sign up for some lessons.

Understand not wanting to do all three rounds but being a triad golf guy, we’d love to have you in the event if you can make it happen. I’ve played with you are you get it around just fine to play, all handicaps are welcome.

I signed up. I’m happy to fill whatever need is there. I can play the entire event or just fill out a 4-some on one of the rounds. BTW, this will be 2 days before my 50th b-day. I may require a re-tee or 2 as my present. :wink:

1 Like

youll get nothing and like it!

1 Like

unless we are on the same team and then you can have as many do-overs as you think is fair

Sweet, you’ll be a big asset on your course knowledge alone. Also counting on you and others for some conditions reports (especially at TH) closer to the event haha.

@LukeBoatright get in here

5 Likes

@JScore get in here too

5 Likes

@jimithng23

4 Likes

@CSquared07

3 Likes

UPDATE

Tot Hill Farm and Bryan Park have been confirmed for the event and I am working on getting in contact with Holly Ridge.

Tee Times on Saturday (at HR and THF) will start at 8 am for the morning session and 1 pm for the afternoon session. This leaves roughly an hour for you to get between venues if you play in 4 hours so please play fast. Food is really good at Holly Ridge so I would recommend getting lunch there or you will drive close to a bunch of fast food places in Asheboro close to Tot Hill. Start praying for no frost delays now because we are working with some kinda tight time restraints.

Tee times on Sunday at Bryan Park will start at 9 am with the last tee time being at 10:30 so we will hopefully finish up the event around 3 pm at the latest.

Merch is still pending and if anyone wanted to help out with making a logo/items and ordering it would be greatly appreciated. (Paging @tylernichols91 because the Mistletoe Masters merch is ridiculously good and everyone should be going to City Club in a month).

Super excited about this coming together and hope I’ll see everyone in Greensboro a few months from now.

Bump on the signup sheet:

4 Likes

Signed up.

When I tell ask my wife to go to CLT in Feb

6 Likes

Happy to help with Merch - got a few ideas so can get started on that. Opposing teams makes this much easier

1 Like

Trending to “in”…

More updates soon

5 Likes

I knew you were going to be ready to bring the heat

We’re looking at sunset of about 6-6:15 around this time. As you mention I think it will be tight, but from what I’ve seen at events, moving the afternoon tee times to 1:30 might not be bad. We all play fast but I’ve also never played faster than 4 hours in multiple events :rofl:

1 Like