The Birdhouse aka Killhouse North (+ New York Real Estate)

There are already buses that take the hipster crowd from the city up that way.

I have a friend who owns a sweet place in Kerhonkson which is right there.

If they dont start making their own moonshine in the basement and call it the Stillhouse, what are we even doing here?

18 Likes

See ya tomorrow around 10?

1 Like

This is an interesting development. Is it one of the houses right there next to the course?

Some house video on the Instagram

4 Likes

it does discussion can be revived here

If anybody really wants to Zillow -

Sweetens Cove GC - Adjacent Property

1 Like

Siiiick! How does one go about booking the Refugee EBDBBNB?

8 Likes

whispers – my house is even closer

1 Like

Suspected house (closing date january 2020):

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2421-Sweetens-Cove-Rd-South-Pittsburg-TN-37380/41776233_zpid/

3 Likes

Are they gonna turn this into some Big Brother thing with cameras all over the house streaming live on the new website?

7 Likes

Yeah that would be better, it’s right on the course. I just thought it was the other since the closing date was 2/28 which would make sense as to why they are just now moving in.

Curious whether this new property will make an appearance on The Oregon Trail. Li Roy just left Sweetens, but I don’t think anyone can rule out a return.

The silence from the NLU guys is deafening! Very curious to hear what the plans are for this. They did have it geotagged as the “Nest” on the instagram.

1 Like

Uhhh yes, I’d like to inquire about the 2BR house for $76k right in the middle of the course, please?

22 Likes

why haven’t we done street view yet?

1 Like

Google Maps showing Sweetens flooded is my favorite thing about the course.

8 Likes

Sick League reference :joy:

3 Likes

Now I’m very intrigued at how large my Refuge Eskimo Brother network is…

14 Likes

I’ve never played there but I was going to say, man that’s a lot of water hazard.