The Battle for The Big Nut—updates on charity, a sick logo, and street legal duck races!

Was just informed I have a wedding this weekend I have to attend out of state I have to withdraw hope y’all hit’em straight.

I’m out as well. So sorry for the late change. Going to have to fill in at work for a day. Good luck out there.

@NotMikeDavis Spreadsheet is at the top, don’t worry about email. Go ahead and sign up for as many times as you want.

If its no longer a 2-day event, I might only play on one day. Is there a day that most people are playing? I’d prefer Sunday but Saturday would also work.

At this point “event” is generous :slight_smile: but glad to hear you’re still coming out. Sunday AM has one more person ATM.

2 Likes

So how many are we talking about on Sunday then? Heck, if it’s early enough, I might pull a 36-hole day and try to get on at Manakiki, cause why not, it’s on my way back to Buffalo

1 Like

8:00

Edit: it’s gonna be like 2 groups.

You bringing us all some mighty?!?

1 Like

Ok, that’ll be a very early for me but yeah, count me in for Sunday… Still a Buffalo newb so no idea what you mean by “mighty” :sweat_smile:

I’ll happily greet anyone with a TK Salute tho… I tend to throw those out on the highways quite often lol

1 Like

Mighty is Mighty Taco. It’s basically Taco Bell, but way better. @waver82 that sound about right?

Also, @jsauce isn’t Saturday the gathering of littles. We’ll have to send Mr. Tony a picture from our one-day-late Cleveland gathering.

1 Like

Correct. Fast food tacos and open late so good post bar food. You’ll want to get acquainted with Jim’s Steakout as well if you’re in the mood for something past midnight. I lived in the Allentown area for years hit me up anytime @jsauce

2 Likes

So are we just doing one day Sunday then? Id love a later tee time if possible.

I’ve had Jim’s already, hit the spot in the late night for sure. I live just north of Allentown, in Elmwood Village, solid food scene around Elmwood Ave. Appreciate the offer, happy to chat it up, amongst other things this weekend.

Later tee time would work for me as well, but I’ve woken up earlier and driven further for golf so no issues if we can’t. And if anyone is down to have a 36-hole day, I’m game, Cleveland is just far enough that I can’t make the trip out there too often.

2 Likes

Joe that new avatar is pretty stellar btw

1 Like

Well Saturday pm and/or Sunday am. You wanna play both, rock and roll. Sunday we start at 8.

8 it is… followed by Kiki at 230PM :+1:

Excited to playing with yall

2 Likes

In for 3 ducks! Let’s go!