The Altamont at Avon Fields: 11/7 - Tee Sheets in Post 2773; Schedule in Post 2827

0 wurk getting done right now

1 Like

He hit up his buddy from Golf Exchange (local golf store), who also offered to help. They were originally going to split the cost of the golf… but then decided to pay for food, beer, and whatever else they could with the funds they brought to the table. So if you’re reading this for the first time, please go back and re-read it like I did. Yes, you read right, you will not pay for any golf, and most likely not pay for any food or drink. The whole day. All they wanted is a foursome each, along with being able to put signs out. They get it. They understand what made this event so magical last year, and because of that, we’re going to make sure that they both get a ton of exposure in the most natural, least in your face ways possible.

Give it up for those guis!

We WILL be asking for a mandatory donation to a charity to be named later and an amount to be named later, but as @methridge mentioned, it will be under 100 bucks.

34 Likes

I guess you could say we’re “grateful” for them

5 Likes

2 Likes

Way to go team!

So when we started planning this whole thing, I mentioned the idea to @methridge about the stones v the dead, and it being free and he said: “oh! You mean like Altamont?!

After reading it, it’s literally what’s going to happen. A free event at the end of the year, with the 2 bands being the headliners. Obviously when you read the article, there are some less than savory things that happened, so we had to be as tongue in cheek as possible. I hope we pulled that off and If we struck a bad chord, I really do apologize. Will listen to anyone who says otherwise and will walk everything back.

That being said… PRESENTING:

9 Likes

THE ALTAMONT AT AVON FIELDS!

39 Likes

This is incredible. More money to the cause! Will definitely be stopping by Golf Exchange while I’m there. Thanks guis!

4 Likes

This is UN-BE-LEAVEEEEE-ABLE. (phonetic spelling, you guise).

What class. What awesome sponsors.

Are we set on a charity angle yet? Or are the gears still turning?

1 Like

That’s @methridge lane.

2 Likes

Charity is set, details to come soon.

7 Likes

Any chance these guise are online and ship nationwide?

4 Likes

16 Likes

One more thing, @Magis00 is the other chairgui who along with the Precision Pro and Golf Exchange guis, has been the responsible timeline setter and organizer that I have no capacity for. Look for him to roll out the formats and the details of the event in the near future. Big big ups to him.

12 Likes

Imgur

5 Likes

Good question. We will float that to him soon.

1 Like

I believe they are!

5 Likes

Hey @Carlitos, anything you’d like to say?

Jeez, if this is a Qualifier for the 2021 NIT, that will be a quicker season turnaround than the PGA Tour…

Edit: Or maybe more like Sophia Popov qualifying for next year’s Majors, before this year’s are being played, actually.

First of all I am floored! So excited… BUT I am currently working custom event tee markers. Should be finalizing design soon and will publish!

11 Likes