The Altamont at Avon Fields: 11/7 - Tee Sheets in Post 2773; Schedule in Post 2827

Psssshhhhh. This GUI.

4 Likes

What? After everything Ive heard about the first event and how well organized it was, why wouldnā€™t I want to be a part of it? To experience it? This is the OG event. Im sure youā€™d be thinking the same thing if you were going to Jax and then this event popped up on the grid.

1 Like

I am absolutely in.

@anon94572428 - let us know what you hear back from our good friends at Avon. :wave:

6 Likes

Iā€™am in!

3 Likes

In if @gatorz7888 wears that ill sweater again

11 Likes

looking forward to this one, especially if its more my direction haha. Either way, LFG

First post here on The Refuge. I joined because my buddies and I kept talking about how we want to play in more events rather than just get together and chase it around. Assuming Ohio will let us in without having to quarantine for 14 days, can two Kentuckians participate?

7 Likes

In. Who wants some?

5 Likes

Old Gui Duel

2 Likes

Me

5 Likes

4 way match?

1 Like

Sadly I canā€™t attend but subscribing to this thread in case you guys need auction items.

2 Likes

6 Likes

In. I have an open weekend schedule and donā€™t care where the course is.

1 Like

Speaking ofā€¦whatever happened to @TwoCents and his dungeon?

1 Like

If you only speak my name aloud three times, I will appear.

In answer to your question, Iā€™m still here, the dungeon is still here, and Iā€™m socially isolated. I mean, no more so than I was prior to 2020: for self-evident reasons people donā€™t seem to want to be around me too much. Especially when I whip out the tape measure and start muttering to myself about ā€œmight have to adjust the chain length a bitā€. They back off slowly then.

There has been golf, of course. Iā€™m still both avid and inept, and still have great fun playing. I even got a round in with a few like-minded refugees on my home course last month. Iā€™ve been off the forums because Real Life has posed too many distractions over the course of 2020 to give me time for what really matters: posting crap for you guise to read.

The dungeon, of course, is always open for those brave enough to visit.

40 Likes

Are you just absolutely jacked from all the throwing of weights in quarantine?

1 Like

Iā€™m in.

Yepā€¦count me in