TFE Dog Bowl 2022

With TFE releasing event dates this one hits home with me and maybe some other refugees as well…?

It hits home for me as I was fortunate enough to get a spot in the original release back in 2020 and signed up as a solo (dare I say - mercenary? HA) It was supposed to be the first “Golf Event” I would play in and kickstart a new golfing chapter in my life. That did not pass, my first “Event” ended up being Skirmish at Sandy Burr, where I earned a birth to NIT.

I’m thrilled and RE-excited to play and, as previously mentioned, I signed up solo.

Anybody else going?
Looking for a partner?

• Like to hear my resume?
    Excited like me?
1 Like

I don’t have a spot but that’s the TFE event I’m hoping to get to in 2022. They did say it’s going to be tough to get a spot as, like you, most were already signed up from 2020. You going Day 1 or 2?

Did the TFE in Aiken pre Covid but hope you join another in 2022 and expect I would join as a single

People don’t pass on the opportunity to partner with a NIT 2021 Flight Winner like @whitebuffalo26!!

I got to go 9 holes with him in the Mudders Alt shot festivities in the rain at JAX Beach.

2 Likes

I’m going to try for a spot on Day 1. Really want to play the Yale course.

3 Likes

I’m in Day 1. You gotta get on the wait list at least right? Peoples plans are always changing and its still 6+ months away

I still can’t help but be a bit nervous going it alone.

Always looking to do my part in the team game ya know.

You are too kind my friend!
There’s 1 item on the resume. I have 9 holes of ALT shot under my belt, practically a PRO.

PS - future combo responses will capture a few in 1 singular post. Still working on the etiquette here.

I’ll happily team up with you, if I can get a spot. My game is still a work in progress so not expecting to win anything just looking to play Yale, if you’re alright with that.

Sold! I hope you get a spot.

1 Like