TBC II - So much drama in the TBC club

Marching soldiers can be fun too!

10 Likes

That was much more fun than I anticipated it being.

5 Likes
  1. Parental malpractice
  2. Copyright infringement
  3. DC
  4. Yellow golf balls
  5. “____ might be the best ever”

Fair warning… I’ve converted to yellow TP5x balls. But I’m also well over 40 and have poor eyesight. Not sure what ZB’s excuse is. They could be the best balls I’ve ever played.

4 Likes
  1. Parental malpractice
  2. Copyright infringement
  3. DC
  4. Hyperbole
  5. Hucksterism

Fixed because you’re my gui.

Now, it’s up to the rest of ya’ll to figure out which of these are facetious and which aren’t.

1 Like

You should probably go in here and tell everyone to stop what they are doing until they get a proper internship.

3 Likes

Those trees are not being killed, they are destined for reeducation camps.

You’re right, doodling courses out is the exact same thing as asking people for money to make a golf course.

1 Like

So are you saying that ZB is charging someone for his architecture work on the Buck Club? Like who? His wife? His dog?

It is rolled into the initiation.

Dogs plural perhaps?

lol - yes, because most people just use their own money to build golf courses.

1 Like

I guess he’s giving out all this Buck Club merch for free then.

1 Like

Merch?? What does merch have to do with designing golf holes for your own golf course??

1 Like

This is some of the worst logic I’ve seen in one of these threads maybe ever. Please explain how selling you merchandise with the logo of a golf course that may or may not ever exist amount to charging someone, who likely will never play said golf course, for his architecture services?

3 Likes

What is with everyone’s religious zeal on this golf course, I don’t get it at all

1 Like

Stop deflecting. This isn’t about the defenders of ZB types. You were the one who brought the uninformed opinions and flawed logic in here

1 Like

What is with your religious zeal insisting someone shouldn’t be allowed to help design his own golf course on his own land?

1 Like

What is with everyone’s religious zeal with the use of the word “zeal”?

14 Likes

What is with everyone’s religious zeal against the word zeal? Zeal is a massively underused word in the English language. And I for one hope one of the holes at the Tree Farm is named “Zeal.”

6 Likes