TBC 10K - TBD whether its TBC or DOA

I’m actually disappointed to learn Wokekenzie is not our friend Nick Ribiero.

6 Likes

I’m all-in for Fried Egg outing Wokenzie on twitter. That’s hysterical.

2 Likes

Who is the non-anon account?

You’d think people around here would be more sensitive to doxxing people. Guess not.

5 Likes

Great thread

4 Likes

C’mon in.

1 Like

true

1 Like

If you wanna make a burner/parody account you should work under the assumption you will get outed at some point.
Or be better at it so you don’t.

7 Likes

Dox people we like…bad.

Dox people we don’t like…good.

8 Likes

Just a bit too on the nose for me. In this thread of all places.

2 Likes

Maybe. But Wokenzie specifically mocked Fried Egg repeatedly until he responded. And his “doxxing” was sharing another public twitter account, not something that was private.

8 Likes

The other twitter account is no longer public lol.

1 Like

It’s all been deleted.

Like I said, if you don’t want to get outted, do a better job of being anonymous.
Or better yet, don’t say shit you wouldn’t say in real life just to make half assed internet jokes.
Doxxing in the context of golf internet personalities doesn’t rise real high on my list of things to worry about. Barstool doxxing female reporters, the entire Gamergate fiasco, that is Doxxing. This is…something else.

14 Likes

Never tweet.

15 Likes

so the wokekenzie account appears to be the patriarch of an excellent golfing family down south who play out of the dare i say infamous shoal creek. shoal creek also the home to a major refuge contributor who’s been referenced on the pod.

it’s an amusing “burner” account to me but now i wonder what the motivation for it is

2 Likes

no

2 Likes

conveniently leaving off the “to me” part of my post.

Indeed it has been an amusing account from time to time. I mean any time you throw in a sex doll meme it’s going to be funny.

6 Likes

9 Likes