Sweetens SuperRegional (Sept 12 & 13: Registration is LIVE. Info below)

I’m doing a golf trip this Monday-Wednesday at Sutton Bay in South Dakota, Ballyneal next Saturday in Denver, The Nebraska Husker Duel in July, Dacotah Ridge (potentially) with @BaxterMSP in July, The NorthStar Shootout in August, Sweetens (potentially) in September and NIT in November.

I think I’ll let her buy whatever she wants for the next ten years.

8 Likes

I think you meant “our wives would actually kill us”

1 Like

Smart man

Got the ok from wifey. She said “sounds like fun”… Here we go boys

1 Like

Sorry to hear James. Strange times, and here’s to hoping it leads to a new beginning for her or taking a leap to do something she’s always wanted to do.

4 Likes

Reminds me of my 2019 antics. Took five months to get back to my wife not harboring residual anger and hatred.

7 Likes

I may be in the minority here but the misses actually encouraged me to sign up when I mentioned it. I was hesitant to ask with a recent trip to Pinehurst completed and a scheduled trip to Scotland in October.

1 Like

My 30th Birthday is September 12th…hmm

5 Likes

It will be my 53rd, and was certainly waiting on this since announced. Unfortunately, an coronavirus-extended unemployment precludes my involvement this year.

So you go ahead and take the birthday slot- I’ll take next year’s.

1 Like

I appreciate the gesture. I guess I will register and see what happens!

1 Like

I already called dibs guys…just look at the 2nd post. Probably have @anon24718094, @anon47037505 and @Tron (as Kill House sponsor) to round out the foursome.

1 Like

Prob gonna do fivesomes :wink:

6 Likes

Suppose we should include @tj_denawli since it’s clear he can’t be stopped in our MN Match Play tourney.

4 Likes

If willed by St. Rappeo and I get selected, I have an AirBnB booked right off of 24 that sleeps 6. If not, cancellation policy is reasonable and that place will be open on Monday :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Just wanna make sure it didn’t submit 2 registrations for me but I got confirmations through 2 of my email addresses. When I tried to use my main email it said its already in use so I tried my secondary and worked.

I have two questions, 1. Does it matter if I’ve never played in a golf tournament before or that my handicap is 29? And 2. Where is sweetens g.c. located?

1 Like

There’s a new course open in GA that is 45 minutes from Sweetens. They have houses for rent as a part of a stay and play for like $100 per bed per night. If anyone wants to go in on this, then let me know, if we get in the lottery. Evan Schiller was there photographing this week.

https://www.themclemore.com/stay-and-play

7 Likes
  1. Have no fear I’m a 20, and 2. Chattanooga, TN area.
1 Like

Hell yeah thanks I’m definitely putting in for it hope I make it be a nice road trip from ohio.

1 Like

40th bday trip to Germany to visit my brother got cancelled due to Covid so this lottery is obviously going to work out for me… But if it does - dad of three kids who’s food and booze game has improved and golf frequency has spaced out over the years, so get at me for splitting an Airbnb!

1 Like