Sweetens Siege III: August 23-24, 2024 Signup in Post 977

2 Likes

Paid. Sorry for the lateness, between going to Bandon Dunes tomorrow, Extinction at Mammoth Park with the High Cotton Club and you guys, I’m lost to who the hell I’ve paid.

5 Likes

Cool, thanks for the invite

1 Like

I’m out
Can only do Saturday, cannot justify paying more than sweetens cost for juat the one day.
Have fun.

2 Likes

We understand. Shots in Chuck’s honor Saturday morning.

The train rolls on. @raf_goose, you’ve been chosen by the claw.

7 Likes

Let’s gooooo @raf_goose

3 Likes

Ok, so officially time to have a conversation with the fiancée about this…

6 Likes

Hate that you can’t make it out there man! Shots/Miller Latte’s will be had in your honor!

4 Likes

Paid. Between paying for a ski trip last week and a Scotland trip in June, my wife might kill me.

7 Likes

add me as beneficiary of your spot to this event in your lasting will and I’ll be sure to attend your memorial service :saluting_face:

9 Likes

I still might show up…

3 Likes

Don’t tempt me to come through Knoxville for an emergency round.

3 Likes

Come on!!!

2 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Who is ready?

8 Likes

3 Likes

Amazingly, the refuge has delivered. Never in my time of seeing deposits paid have I seen numbers like this. We only had one bad guy and it was so expected I am not even going to at him. Thank you to all for the participation. Obviously the line will keep moving as folks will have things pop up. Just let us know if something happens.

@RealChili you’ve been called.

@notjustinkaiser and @raf_goose I’ll give you guys til next Friday (3/17) to decide and get your $100 to @westerj12

6 Likes

It seems like I may be wrong about this

2 Likes

This many deposits feels like an absolute upset for the ages!

Anyone made any moves on lodging?

2 Likes

I have not. Was hoping someone would get a house or something and need some roomies. If anyone goes down that route HMU.