Sweetens Siege III: August 23-24, 2024 Signup in Post 977

Working on it. Getting the mockups of the hats and once I have those then it’s on.

3 Likes

Think you meant visors

3 Likes

I own exactly zero visors. That might have to change if a tour visor is offered with this logo.

3 Likes

Those are already done

2 Likes

For real life? You’re going to stop asking me what color the visor should be?

1 Like

My bald head doesn’t allow for visors

1 Like

@bigcheese you in?

1 Like

Yep! $350 correct?

1 Like

My guy! Let @westerj12 know if you have any questions

1 Like

:eyes:

3 Likes

And here we go…

Merch is here, at least the first wave, including a surprise merch item!

Yupoong Retro Trucker hat with patch (12 minimum)
Gray Imperial Tour Visor (at least 6)
Blue Imperial Tour Visor (at least 6)
Bucket Hat (at least 6 but 12 would be best)
T-shirt (at least 12 but 20 would be best) - this is the Next Level shirt that NLU sells in their proshop
Jersey (no minimum) - Yes, this is crazy and @EZmiss is rolling his eyes so hard right now, but you can wear whatever at Sweetens and last year we played a loop in our favorite sports jerseys so now you can have a custom Sweetens Siege II jersey!

Prices on the sheet are estimates for now and depend on how many of each item are ordered. If you order a jersey, I’ll be in contact to get what name and number you want on it.

Pictures of items are on the 2nd page of the sheet so you can see what they look like.

7 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

I am not a bucket hat guy but hot damn is that one sexy!! Gotta have it…

2 Likes

You’re coming around to small logos

3 Likes

Love to see the thicc bois representing on the merch. Nothing under an XL

2 Likes

Meant to put in my post, the bucket hat comes in M, L, and XL. Put your size in there if you choose one.

2 Likes

@EZmiss how much do we have to raise for charity in order for you to play the competitive round in the jersey + tour visor?

4 Likes

I think the better question would be how much do we have to raise for @EZmiss to duplicate the @westerj12 blueberry fit.

6 Likes

Someone buy me the jersey and I’ll finish top 5 in the quota for you wearing the jersey.

I have some dignity.

3 Likes

I’ll pay whatever we need

3 Likes