Subtle #toursauce moves

This isn’t done well enough by most of my friends if you ask me.

I’d like to expand on that final step, though. The key move in the delayed pocketing of the ball is to walk away toward the edge of the green inspecting the ball to make sure that shit is sparkling before it goes into your pocket. The idea here is to insinuate that you putted that thing through about a quarter mile of war-torn terrain with absolutely no concern that it wasn’t going to end up in the bottom of the cup. This works even better if your course’s greens are pristine and even better yet if the putt was for par rather than birdie.

Naming your newborn Azalea the year after winning your first Masters/major after decades of coming up short. Though this may be straight up #toursauce and not subtle #toursauce.

This is my favourite move to pull off. “I’ll meet you at the green when you get there” is a nice addition.

The quick half putter raise when you think it’s tracking, then you lower it back when you realize it isn’t and act like it never happend.

Stenson just put his hand up to see into the sun on his approach at 10…while his sunglasses sit on the back of his hat.

What’s the point of the sunglasses then?

And another subtle sauce move…pushing towards the ball as it rolls past the hole in a 'slow down / sit ’ motion.

Tiger did it with his monster putt yesterday and Tommy Fleetwood just did it with his bunker shot.