Subtle #toursauce moves

Subtle indeed…

I rocked out this move on Sunday. 40ft downhill left to right. Was on the move 6ft out because I knew it was in.

Knocking the ball on the green, from either an approach shot or a Par 3, no matter how close, and immediately taking off your glove and putting it in my back pocket is my go to #toursauce move.

Works even better when none of my playing partners made their GIR.

Since I don’t wear a glove, I just grab the putter, take the cover off and carry the putter up to the green.

I saw something pretty bold on my commute home yesterday. I saw a golf glove on a driver’s hand hanging out the window.

Now, my immediate thought was that this is the same type of dude who wears his golf shoes into a bar/restaurant nowhere near a golf course after a round.

This dude was smoking a cigarette and, I assume, wanted to keep the smoke evidence off his skin to some degree. I am going to assume that he was driving in golf shoes for my purposes.

Wow. I had a buddy in college that would smoke with a winter glove - even during the summer - to reduce the smell. Yes, we made fun of him.

Another variation of this is when your ball is near the cart and you hit first. You hit a nice shot into the green, your playing partner is further from the cart, so you just grab your putter and say “You can take the cart, I’ll walk.”

Rory strut steps 150 yards to the green

Putter tucked under arm, remove golf glove and smoothly into back pocket while Rory strutting