Subtle Flexing Thread

Intrigued by this subtle flex, “check out my $22 dollar putter” mckenzie bag and 2019 masters hat in the background nice work LJP. So give me your most innocuous looking picture with the most woke flex you could imagine subtly positioned in the background.

1 Like
1 Like

Sorry.

13 Likes

This place is full of subtle flexes, and I’m sure I’ve done it without thinking. Randomly mentioning that you are scratch…“innocently” talking about getting to play exclusive courses…replying to a thread about something but then saying, “but I’m a new pro, so how should I do it?”…and my favorite, the high school hero. There’s nothing better than hearing about the exaggerated details of someone’s time on the golf team. I just view it for what it is and get a good chuckle out of it. You’d think the internet has been around long enough, people would realize trying to impress random people on a forum is useless.

4 Likes

I am impressed with your wisdom. That’s what you wanted, right? :wink:

3 Likes

Crap…I thought I was subtle enough no one would see my flex. I guess you just can’t hide being the wise one. :rofl:

3 Likes

I see subtle flexes on here in writing all the time. I want to take it to the next level and set up a wheres waldo type of subtle douchery with images.

I figured it was just understood that any post on an internet forum is some kind of flex.

[/wisdom and snark flex]

3 Likes

Classic understanding of the search tool flex here

3 Likes

No. Dated Masters merch is only for filthy casuals…

1 Like

^^This guy won’t get out of bed for anything less than the ANGC logo

2 Likes

Seems appropriate to leave this here…

@Geaugolf wins.
9 hole in ones 6x club champion.
Ridiculous.
Head cover making champ.

5 Likes

Not subtle.