Strong Like Stella Auction - Skyline Chili Basket

Auction item #1 - Skyline Chili Basket donated by @scuff

Closing time: 11/3/19 at exactly 9:00PM EST
Bids must be in $5 increments minimum

Payment due in form of donation directly to SLS GoFundMe within 48 hours of thread closing…proof of a current donation must be sent to @alexshreff.

You may be required to cover the cost of shipping if not attending the Duel. It is at the discretion of the donating Refugee.

Exact details unknown, but it will look, and include items, similar to this basket here. Will include a $25 Skyline gift card if the winner is local, or a $25 Starbucks gift card if the winner is an out of towner.

6 Likes

$20

For local golfers, the gift basket also includes a $25 gift card to Skyline. For those outside of Cincinnati, you will receive a $25 gift card to Starbucks.

1 Like

$25

$35

(and I don’t even think I can bring myself to eat skyline again)

2 Likes

$40

@LJP bidding on items he can get at the local grocery store is the level of self promotion we’re after here.

2 Likes

FYI - there will be secret items in this basket.

If I know @scuff, this thing will be well worth whatever it ends up going for.

1 Like

Is @T22Stans just waiting patiently to bid in the 11th hour? What is happening right now?

I figured I’d let a non-local get after this one. I want to spread the knowledge to the edges of the globe.

2 Likes

It closes after Cincy, so I think many foreign agents may be waiting to demo Skyline before committing.

2 Likes

Psst. The non locals are not as interested. Also you are a really good looking guy. Almost trophy friend good looks. How come some girl hasn’t grabbed you already? Is it the strange fascination with skyline?

3 Likes

I’m stealing this.

3 Likes

he tells everyone he is meeting up with “internet boyfriends”… so… y’know… they think he swings the other way

1 Like

Is that a fresh cup of love I smell brewing?

Maybe we need a Refuge Match Game? CC: @Lazstradamus

3 Likes

You sound like my grandmother

I see a lot of rambling and not much bidding…step it up people

2 Likes